ADVERTISEMENT

Wakulla schedule

jvine1

Aug 6, 2006
Wakulla's schedule is sick this year. If we make it through our regular season unscathed, look out state championship!

Oh yeah, tough schedule. I'm hearing we're pretty overmatched in week 1 against Spartanburg. What's your feelings on that game?

It all depends on how we tackle! I think offensively we will do OK. Lots of seniors on the team, more size than I've seen in a while. But, Spartanburg is a beast

Wakulla will lose by 3-4 touchdowns to Spartanburg, but can win the rest of the games.

Not saying they will, but won't be big underdogs in any of them.

I agree Nolebull, Spartanburg seems like a tall order. I wish the promoters of this game would have selected a more evenly matched opponent. Wakulla will be a very good 5A team but Spartanburg should be matched up with someone like Miami Central or St. Thomas Aquinas.

I think this will be a good game. Spartanburg is ranked #1 in the State of S.C. and I've seen some Florida preseason rankings that have Wakulla ranked as high as #10 in their State. The heat may become a big factor in this game so the team that's best conditioned will definitely have the upper hand. The Vikings will be bringing a good size crowd and I hope Wakulla fans come out to support the War Eagles.

Hello Victory6, I hope it is a good game...and I'm afraid it will be very hot. Hopefully we'll all catch a break and it will be a little overcast...have a safe trip down!

Yea i know about the heat in Florida!! It has been in the lower 90's up this way so it may not be too much of a difference i the heat other than the humidity. We coming Thursday and going to the Leon -vs- Suwannee game Friday night. I'm for some FOOTBALL!!;)

Have a safe trip. Leon isn't very good. We beat them last week 34-3. We didn't play our QB(lsu commit), our best WR(fsu commit) on offense...and played our jv in the 4th quarter. I don't know what Suwannee has this year. I know Godby destroyed them in the playoffs last year.

It's really too bad Lincoln and Niceville is away...that would be a good game to watch.

We got in yesterday and my wife and i are enjoying ourself here in Crawfordville. We caught the end of the JV game last night. I hope the rain don't spoil the game tomorrow. The ESPN crew are staying here at the hotel where we are at.

I hope the weather holds out too. It's been beautiful here the past couple of days.

I enjoyed the game and the people in this area are some very nice people. I was wondering why Wakulla didn't take more one on one chances against our shorter db since Gavin had a big height advantage. Still Wakulla is a very good team. Thanks for thr hospitality down this way.

I enjoyed the game and the people in this area are some very nice people. I was wondering why Wakulla didn't take more one on one chances against our shorter db since Gavin had a big height advantage. Still Wakulla is a very good team. Thanks for thr hospitality down this way.
You guys had our # in the second half! After the blocked punt i could see mo change. I was disappointed to see that yall were in better condition than we were though. We have the potential to be a really good team, too much arm tackling,ie:wiffing! Your fans show a lot of class and you are welcome back to the real Florida any time!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT