ADVERTISEMENT

Vero 14, Sebastian 10- Final

Trelle

Dec 9, 2002
Great rival game Vero now leads 6-0 since they started playing during regular season. No scoring until the 4th and Sebastian led 10-7 with 1:30 left, before Vero pulled out a TD and win. Vero needed this, a good tough game before the playoffs to prove they can grind it out if needed. Hats off to Sebastian they shut down Veros high powered offense that's led them to back to back undefeated regular seasons.

Dan good luck, the Sharks showed tonight they can play tough!

Thanks Trelle, coach Pettis ain't fooling anyone with the poor boy talk. He thinks his team is better, straight up. I say bring it ! The winner goes on, the loser goes home.... back to Sebastian River

Good luck Trelle. You guys (Vero) are overdue. Next week easy, then the Cowboys, Round 3 Manatee at you. Go East coast...

Dan better than what, I know how good the BUCS are! Y'all are my pick to win it all!

Good luck Trelle. You guys (Vero) are overdue. Next week easy, then the Cowboys, Round 3 Manatee at you. Go East coast...
Vero schedule appears very weak.. Teams that I know a lot about are really bad..i.e. PB Lakes is 3-8,PB Central is 2-8, Port St Lucie 0-9 and Santaluces is 3-7 .... Vero is ranked 46 in the state and as far as I know never has ranked in top in Fla... Am I wrong.. Treasure Coast,Ft Lauderdale ??? Weak...

And who is your Fl team you have an affiliation with, you played at, reported on, coached at? Ohh ya none and yet your up first thing in the morning checking a message board, weak...

Veros schedule is been easy this year yes, they can't forecast the future these teams they have played for years and are area teams and district teams. FP Central is usually a very strong team and is usually them or Vero for the district champs and pushing/beating other top competition in the state come playoffs. You live in the WPB area right then you know that PB Lakes, Santaluces used to be in Veros district and have played each other for a while and each have had very good years. We also had PB Gardens scheduled that got cancelled due to weather and played Heritage and Dwyer in spring and KOC too, but you know that too right? You know all of this because you went to max preps and read there schedule and know the history of Vero Beach football now right. I don't give 2 craps about ranking and please show me where I've brought up anywhere here either bragging or complaining about ranking or saying we had a juggernaut schedule this year. Please show me, your the only one talking about it, I believe all I posted was Vero had a game they needed like that against a rival county team and oh ya... Wished Dan good luck. Sympathizing with Dan that's what must of rialed ya up huh?

And who is your Fl team you have an affiliation with, you played at, reported on, coached at? Ohh ya none and yet your up first thing in the morning checking a message board, weak...

Veros schedule is been easy this year yes, they can't forecast the future these teams they have played for years and are area teams and district teams. FP Central is usually a very strong team and is usually them or Vero for the district champs and pushing/beating other top competition in the state come playoffs. You live in the WPB area right then you know that PB Lakes, Santaluces used to be in Veros district and have played each other for a while and each have had very good years. We also had PB Gardens scheduled that got cancelled due to weather and played Heritage and Dwyer in spring and KOC too, but you know that too right? You know all of this because you went to max preps and read there schedule and know the history of Vero Beach football now right. I don't give 2 craps about ranking and please show me where I've brought up anywhere here either bragging or complaining about ranking or saying we had a juggernaut schedule this year. Please show me, your the only one talking about it, I believe all I posted was Vero had a game they needed like that against a rival county team and oh ya... Wished Dan good luck. Sympathizing with Dan that's what must of rialed ya up huh?

My point was that Vero plays a soft schedule. I proved my point and wish them well.. Chill, relax and enjoy football... The rest of your rhetoric is yours and that's fine.

COMMENT FROM THE SOCIALLY-INEPT: "Why you be mad at me? Here's pictures of 10 ugly babies an your kid uglier than all of them. Don't blame me because you made an ugly baby."

Thanks Trelle, coach Pettis ain't fooling anyone with the poor boy talk. He thinks his team is better, straight up. I say bring it ! The winner goes on, the loser goes home.... back to Sebastian River

Dan better than what, I know how good the BUCS are! Y'all are my pick to win it all!
If you know Daytona Dan, part of his standard pre-game ritual is to get everyone fired-up by saying "So the bad guys think they can whip our _____ , huh?"

Nu'Trelle used to have a drinkin buddy who was the same exact way. Nu'Trelle would come back after dancing with some wimmens and the dude would go, "See those four guys over there? They think they're a bunch of real badasses. I gotta make a couple phone calls. Do me a favor. Go over there and get 'em straightened out while I'm gone."

If you know Daytona Dan, part of his standard pre-game ritual is to get everyone fired-up by saying "So the bad guys think they can whip our ____ , huh?"

Nu'Trelle used to have a drinkin buddy who was the same exact way. Nu'Trelle would come back after dancing with some wimmens and the dude would go, "See those four guys over there? They think they're a bunch of real badasses. I gotta make a couple phone calls. Do me a favor. Go over there and get 'em straightened out while I'm gone."
Neutral, you the "master of mind games," gives my old ass way too much credit. Without computer spell check I couldn't type "psychology" let alone, know how to use it ! If the highly rated Mainland Buccaneers slip up in the first round of the playoffs to an unheralded district runner up, my lame babbling won't be the reason. They (the Bucs) weren't good enough is the correct answer and coach Pettis did his homework in finding a weakness or two......Buc Forever

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT