ADVERTISEMENT

Venice941 & Canes0007 (or whoever...)

HuffyLegend

Jan 23, 2015
Please stop high-jacking every post. You two sound like grade-schoolers..."do not...do so...do not...do so." Seriously, there are three posts that you have taken over & then repeat the same arguments over and over. I'm just looking for some news & outside opinions, but have to scroll through you to again and again. Just text each other a place, go drink a beer and laugh about all the funny stuff you did as a kid.

You know I wrote a post of this very same thing earlier but decided not to post it. People need to stop the nonsense as it’s getting old. Also if you are going to attack Silver King who is known all over the United States as the sidekick to Wavebb and Wavebb’s assistant pilot just be ready to be smacked back.

Also what is done is done so let’s move on to football talk and quit the nonsense. Yes I know some can’t believe what I’m writing as I’m known to attack head coaches but I’ve learned to just enjoy life to the fullest because there is more to life that football. You will never hear another whine from HWF ever again because as I read these posts I actually felt like a jerk. Thanks for the learning lesson and hopefully you guys will settle down.

Hold on Hardewildcat fan. Wave only met Canes0177 once at a place in Lauderdale. He's good with me. WAVE OUT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT