ADVERTISEMENT

Venice Leave Bumper Alone

No, no.

They've already got their guy in place. The interim coach is Larry Shannon who is the husband of the crazy, drunk woman who accosted Roger Harriott on the field after a game in 2016.

This program just oozes class, huh?

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
No, no.

They've already got their guy in place. The interim coach is Larry Shannon who is the husband of the crazy, drunk woman who accosted Roger Harriott on the field after a game in 2016.

This program just oozes class, huh?

Funny they appoint Larry Shannon considering the mess it’s been. He’s been a big instigator in talking crap about Braden River openly on Twitter.

Sleazy ?
Please. I doubt from the past experience here you are by any means the choir boy you portray. But hey maybe I'm wrong you could be a Saint.

Yes.
  1. Twice on probation in the last 8 years.
  2. Drunk coach's wife yells racial accusations at another coach.
  3. Head coach likes racial comment on twitter and conspires to turn in another program "for the integrity of the sport" while he's the dirtiest coach in the state.
And all you can come up with is a claim that I'm not a choir boy either. Once again, you have no answers for the sleaziness of your program.

Who did Venice beat that has you so worked up ? Keep your blood pressure meds close.

Who did Venice beat that has you so worked up ? Keep your blood pressure meds close.

Deflection at its finest.

Affiliated with the dirtiest program in Florida over the last decade and has nothing to say on it.

All he's got are short quips.

I've called you, Venice and Peacock phonies and creeps for years.

You're just desperate to change the subject from the shellacking that you're getting.
Haha but why do you think Venice are phonies creeps and such? You know everyone personally?

Haha but why do you think Venice are phonies creeps and such? You know everyone personally?

You're like a child who gets caught and then just changes the subject and ignores things that have already been posted.

Let me spell it out for the slower people.

Cheat (2009) - Program placed on probation for committing four major violations
Phony (2017) - Whining about "recruited" rosters while committing recruiting violations
Creep (2018) - Liking comment about coach's skin color and then blaming other coach

You're like a child who gets caught and then just changes the subject and ignores things that have already been posted.

Let me spell it out for the slower people.

Cheat (2009) - Program placed on probation for committing four major violations
Phony (2017) - Whining about "recruited" rosters while committing recruiting violations
Creep (2018) - Liking comment about coach's skin color and then blaming other coach
Yep slow.

You do see the posts you have paint a great picture of the type of person you are. Get a bigger brush

Did you copy and paste that ? Next level

Who did Venice beat to get you so worked up ? I had to ask again

And you know that there's no space between the end of a sentence and a question mark, right?

Probably not because you're clearly not intelligent.

If Venice was Bayshore this wouldn’t even be an issue. Not to pick on Bayshore, but thought that would be a good name to get the point across.

If Venice was Bayshore this wouldn’t even be an issue. Not to pick on Bayshore, but thought that would be a good name to get the point across.

So you're saying that people only care about certain programs or their stature when deciding when to be indignant?

You wouldn't say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT