ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today unleashed their top 25 count down. Who's on first.

"USA TODAY High School Sports is announcing its Super 25 preseason football rankings beginning Monday at 8 a.m. ET with one team being revealed each hour."

The best part of all about something as idiotic as this is there gotta be a few hundred morons scattered about the country who called in sick yesterday, then stayed up all night long to follow the hourly countdown.

As Jerry Seinfeld once exclaimed when Kramer and Newman dashed from his apartment, "To the idiot-mobile!!!"

Reactions: Cat_Scratch
You're probably right. Hope you didn't stay up to late. :)

J/K...

I made it till 11:30 which is my normal bed time in the summer months. Now in the winter I may be out past 3... with my telescope.

You should have guess it. Nu'Trelle stayed up til the bitter end. Nothin take precedence over a National Super 25 Pre-Season Ranking. As serious HS football fans like Nu'Trelle will always advise, putting your life on hold for a mere 25 hours is peanuts to find out what's truly goin on!

You crack me up nu'Trelle... I still think you should write comedy. You got the IT... it takes to make people laugh.

... in the winter I may be out past 3... with my telescope.
Do your wife know you on here talkin bout bein out at 3 am playin wiff your "telescope"?

P.S. Have she ever caught you on the phone in the middle of the night talkin to "Jake at State Farm"?

I you had a telescope as big as mine you would be playin with it as much as you can. The wife only gets upset when I don't let her play with it.

She ain't caught me yet, I'm ain't no fool. I carry my insurance policy in my wallet, and the little black book in the other back pocket, that little black book has plenty of insurance agents in it but they ain't no Jake. Debbie from Dallas, Kristy from Canyon bluff, Linda from Loveland, etc...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT