ADVERTISEMENT

Urban gets blasted on Fox

In case you haven't seen this yet and if you want a good laugh, go over here and watch this lambasting of UM by Foxsports after Bill O'Riley set him up worse than hanging a receiver out to dry over the middle
Yeah. Maybe. But why nobody mention that Urban have instituted new player code at Ohio State? Furse, no players is allowed to eat crab leg during the season. You wanna eat crab leg? You has to wait. Next, due to the Aaron Hernandez thing, nobody allowed to murder nobody until AFTER the season. No exceptions!

Urban is a chump and left the Gotors to fall apart. He got out before and walked into the best college team kind of like Gruden did with the Bucs.

He should be hated in G'Ville like Kiffin is in TN, SoCal, and hell Okaland.

I don't know too many people who have fond feelings for him except maybe Tebow. Hernandez might be greatful that he was able to earn some income before going to jail

I would hold neither of those things against him, But, he could also be delusional with that statement as the piece points out. Glass houses. That would be akin to Ray Rice expressing shock and concern at the photos of Greg Hardy's handy work.

Wonder if Urban Meyer read this message board? He could learn a lot of facks if he do.

1. He the biggest hypocrite in college sports.
2. He all smoke & mirrors.
3. He a chump.
4. Nobody like him except maybe Tim Tebow and Aaron Hernandez.
5. He could be bi-polar and/or manic depressive.
6. He could be delusional.
7. He look like a Lemon Shark.

And neither LAZL or Wavebb has checked-in yet.

Wonder if they any chance Urban's dog poop in his shoes overnight?

Thus far Urban has resisted the urge to go off on the local (Columbus Dispatch) beat writers (i.e., get mad and speak in a condescending manner like he did to writers while at UF). Of course, there really has been very little in the way of controversy or criticism at OSU. Thus, the honeymoon is still in effect. Test comes the first time U.M. is placed on the hot seat. That's when we'll truly find out whether or not he has turned over a new leaf.

Wonder if Urban Meyer read this message board? He could learn a lot of facks if he do.

1. He the biggest hypocrite in college sports.
2. He all smoke & mirrors.
3. He a chump.
4. Nobody like him except maybe Tim Tebow and Aaron Hernandez.
5. He could be bi-polar and/or manic depressive.
6. He could be delusional.
7. He look like a Lemon Shark.

And neither LAZL or Wavebb has checked-in yet.

Wonder if they any chance Urban's dog poop in his shoes overnight?

I think I heard that he left the toilet seat up too.....

I would hold neither of those things against him, But, he could also be delusional with that statement as the piece points out. Glass houses. That would be akin to Ray Rice expressing shock and concern at the photos of Greg Hardy's handy work.
Rice and Hardy..... One is done and the other is no fun and should be on the run.. Shame on Dallas owner, "Jerry the appeaser and offender" He condoned bad behavior and justified it with WORSE BEHAVIOR...

Just an analogy, to better understand how ballsy Urban was to say that about Jamis Winston like he meant it. But since we're going there I think If I were Urban I'd have answered that question like this.

"That wouldn't bother me as bad as the sexual assault issue. Now in our nation you have to assume a person is innocent until proven guilty. But I think hearing about such a disturbing incident I would have looked into it very seriously - you also can't be too quick to judge or react to the media that will sensationalize even a shoplifting incident. I'm a football coach, not a psychologist, law enforcement official, investigator, or judge. I'd do the best I can at reading his explanation then trust the University and authorities to do their job. I'm a father figure to a lot of these athletes and in molding young men this age, you have successes and failures making them into solid citizens and good men; they come to me at 18-20 years of age, and sometimes they haven't had anyone else other than a previous coach who served in that capacity. You have 100 of them and you do the best you can to teach them to do things right and be proper young men - we provide them with counseling, tutors, and all types of support if they need it. My door is always open. But, as I said I am a football coach and that takes a lot of my focus and time - I regret the failures we have, but can guarantee you the vast majority of young men in our program are doing it right and will become what we hoped they would."

Reactions: The.Hammer
If he was smart, drummer61 would hire you to be his P.R. man. You also could have worked wonders for Atilla the Hun, but the sumbitch is dead already.

Reactions: The.Hammer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT