ADVERTISEMENT

UHS 38 Bishop Moore 33

UHSTitan

Apr 25, 2015
Orange City
In the toughest game I've been a part of in years we pulled out the W!!! First loss for BM @ home in 3 years! Our defense stood their ground on BM finally 2 possessions last one on 4th down deep in our territory! Still have work to do but we are seeing improvement each week! 3-0 and hit our district next week. Next two weeks will be crucial as we are @ Sanford Seminole and @ Lake Brantley.

In the toughest game I've been a part of in years we pulled out the W!!! First loss for BM @ home in 3 years! Our defense stood their ground on BM finally 2 possessions last one on 4th down deep in our territory! Still have work to do but we are seeing improvement each week! 3-0 and hit our district next week. Next two weeks will be crucial as we are @ Sanford Seminole and @ Lake Brantley.
Great win coach; didn't know if your guys had it in them to win over there against that top notch opponent. It also appears the passing game is coming along just fine and will compliment your already powerful running attack. Good luck in the upcoming district contests.

As another Lake Mary transfer to Southwest Volusia, I must say I've been very impressed with my new hometown team. Keep up the great work.

Dan-Thanks, honestly I wasn't sure how we would handle BM, plus our guys seemed to loose pre game. Something about those lights turning on and they flip that switch.
Lazl-Thanks! Those Lake Mary to OC guys are a huge help for us. Next 2 weeks will be huge for us. Sanford then Brantley, get those wins and we are sitting in the drivers seat for 8A-2

I was at this game and OC University looked great in the first half. However they wore down in he second half and hung on. It was a great win for them but if they keep playing Lingard on every special team he might not make it through the season again. He is taking hits he doesn't need to take. He can't score on kickoff so why have him run down and blow up a wedge. You are just asking for another shoulder injury. Why is he on the shield on punt team? mickens can't do it? WHy is he a wing on field goal? good luck to OC university. You have a really good team. Hopefully you are healthy come playoff time. bishop Moore will be fine.

The change in QB had us a little off the second half. Unfortunately the first two drives we were not able to match their intensity. We did make corrections and improved defensively. As for Lingard, if he wants to kick field goals and can do it we're gonna let him. There is a reason for everything we do, but I don't find it necessary to explain it and it would give away things we do.

yes you don't have to explain anything but you are wasting him on kickoff. Yes I'm sure he's the best at doing it but he can't score on kickoff and you are going to need to put up lots of points against good offenses. He didn't make it through last season and at the rate you are using him I don't think he will make it through this year. Good luck the rest of the season you have a chance to make a run if you have all your bullets come playoff time.

He's not normally on kick off however our guys were not closing down and we needed him to get to #22 fast. If you were at the game you should have noticed he was only on kickoff 3 times, all in the second half. We also have various punt fakes that he runs better then Mickens which is why he's there as well. I appreciate your concern and thanks for the vote of confidence. Not trying to be a d*ck here so hope it doesn't come across that way. Sanford will challenge us big time, they are very big and athletic. Get through that then we travel to Brantley! Doesn't get any easier for us and you are correct we will need every horse we got to finish this out!! Good luck with Apopka Friday night!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT