ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA tsk tsk...They play in the PAC 12 don't they?

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Walk-ons vs 5-Stars; that was a good one, ha ha.

Heard some of the normal Pac 12 Hype artists claim this UCLA QB was a Heisman Hopeful. He was a hustling O-lineman and an smart offensive Pass Int call away from throwing three Pic-6s.

Love when he jumped into the UCLA Defense huddle on the sidelines after he threw his last TD and was trying to get them to play defenses, because as the announcers said "They can't stop me!" Then he goes out the next series and throws the first of what should have been three Pic-6s. If I'm the DC, I think I'd have to tell him to worry about his own damn self.

To defend Rosen a little, his offensive line did not do a good job of protecting him from the blitzing Memphis defense. He was hurried a lot during the half of football I saw. That said, I would agree that the Pac 12 is always suspect till it proves otherwise.

The SoCal/Texas game wasn't much different. The Trojan QB is also a Heisman favorite. And the Texas defense he at times had trouble with was really good. Yeah right, they lost and gave up 51pts to an average U. of Maryland two weeks ago. The west coast hype continues..... On another message board some were saying the ESPN announcers were claiming the 12:15 Memphis start time was a huge disadvantage to UCLA players who's body clock was still at 9:15 west coast L.A. time. Can you believe that line of BS..

Rosen who? You know they lost because they had to wake up so early. Welcome to real life!

The Big 10 didn't fair much better. Michigan struggled against Air Force. That doesn't say much for the Gators but I'm hoping they get better through the season. Nebraska lost to Northern Illinois. Wisconsin is someone to worry about. Their QB went 18 for 19. Wow!

I think the best conference right now is the ACC and Clemson is scary good. I never expected them to handle Louisville so easily. I can't wait for FSU and Miami to reschedule. But, a few weeks off gave FSU time to find a new QB.

I love college football!

I was supposed to go to UM vs FSU with two of my sons, one of their friends is the head video guy at FSU.

Who has the most worrisome offense for the rest of the seaosn of two former National Champs LSU or the Gators?

As long as the Gator defense can score occasionally, the offense will be ok. I didn't get to see the LSU game but the score was unbelievable. I am rooting for Coach Orgeron. From what I've seen, he's one of the good guys!

Rosen who? You know they lost because they had to wake up so early. Welcome to real life!

The Big 10 didn't fair much better. Michigan struggled against Air Force. That doesn't say much for the Gators but I'm hoping they get better through the season. Nebraska lost to Northern Illinois. Wisconsin is someone to worry about. Their QB went 18 for 19. Wow!

I think the best conference right now is the ACC and Clemson is scary good. I never expected them to handle Louisville so easily. I can't wait for FSU and Miami to reschedule. But, a few weeks off gave FSU time to find a new QB.

I love college football!

Jimbo named the true Freshman from Belle Glades the starter as soon as DF12 went down... He has now had 2 weeks to work with the 1st team although I would have rather he got to play against UL Monroe as a practice game before starting the ACC schedule.

As long as the Gator defense can score occasionally, the offense will be ok. I didn't get to see the LSU game but the score was unbelievable. I am rooting for Coach Orgeron. From what I've seen, he's one of the good guys!

Good guys finish last in the SEC and if he doesn't improve that team he will not have a team to coach next year we know he was not their 1st choice and they will not allow a subpar season.

Perhaps it was the missing punctuation that led me astray. Are we only debating the merits of those two offenses? No other "former National Champs" teams?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT