ADVERTISEMENT

Trenton Football

riverrat1961

May 24, 2011
I see where Trenton has a post in the classifieds of the FHSAA website looking for games, I was told they picked up Wakulla game 1 but still need 2, Just trying to pass the word along

I see where Trenton has a post in the classifieds of the FHSAA website looking for games, I was told they picked up Wakulla game 1 but still need 2, Just trying to pass the word along

That should be a fun game. I know Wakulla has two games to fill because they played Spartanburg and Cathedral Prep the first two games this past year...and they were one time deals.

Peezy, are you asking about Wakulla or Trenton? If you're talking about Wakulla get in touch with Coach Klees.

I know Wakulla has to replace Spartanburg and Cathedral Prep on their schedule...those were the first two games of the year last year. Definitely give him a call.

Not out of state I meant during the Pre Season week but counted?

Trenton needs a home game Peezy. Had 3 teams drop them all were to be home games. Week 7 or 11 is what they are looking for.

Wasn't one of those out of state?

Peezy, I don't think so because they played Leon in the kickoff classic before playing Spartanburg week 1. The loss counted on their record. Week 2 was against Cathedral Prep in Orlando.

Gotcha thanks. I think all we need is a Kickoff classic but were willing to travel. Our regular season schedule is locked for the current year.

I think it was Duval Charter, Jax Episcopal and Bronson not sure about independent status

wallpaper_080818_trenton2.jpg

Hey Riverrat1961, I saw on C2C that the Wakulla - Trenton game is scheduled for Saturday, August 27th at 7:00. Is that correct? Why would they play that game on a Saturday night?

No college football that weekend and hoping to get a good crowd is my guess but you will need to ask the coaches to know for sure .

Reactions: WRONG ARM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT