ADVERTISEMENT

Top 3 Things that are a Damn Shame

Neutral 0bserver

Sep 6, 2002
1. gatorman001 for having the audacity to use red ink and Silver King for not reprimanding him.

2. The Washington Nationals for discrimination against Dr. Fauci after he throws out the first pitch tonight. He played baseball thru high school. They should let him face at least three batters.

3. Angry BLM mob for using a battering ram on Nu'Trelle's front door, then confisticating 8 bottles of pancake syrup all of which was mostly full.

1. gatorman001 for having the audacity to use red ink and Silver King for not reprimanding him.

I was never reprimanded for using red ink, when I prepared a power point presentation , so what's the reason for not using it on a message board. Obviously a rule I missed some where or another?

2. The Washington Nationals for discrimination against Dr. Fauci after he throws out the first pitch tonight. He played baseball thru high school. They should let him face at least three batters.
Maybe because they feared he would want to change the rules, as often as he has with the handling of the Chinese virus.....if he was asked to throw more than 1 pitch?

3. Angry BLM mob for using a battering ram on Nu'Trelle's front door, then confisticating 8 bottles of pancake syrup all of which was mostly full.
8 bottles of pancake syrup? And you were born and raised in the north? My experience with northerners, is no one from the north uses pancake syrup.....true northerners use only pure maple syrup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT