ADVERTISEMENT

Tidying up the board

Neutral 0bserver

Sep 6, 2002
Interestingly, all posts about ex-NFL QB Colin Kaepernick, the Black Lives Matter movement he fronts, and the slaughter of black people in our streets (many of them young children) by people other than the police, have disappeared.

Okay. Maybe we shouldn't be talking about the issue? Maybe it's off-limits.

Let Nu'Trelle go on record here and now, that he gets very pissed when he learns that children are being slaughtered in the U.S. It's currently happening at alarming rates. Nearly every day. That's why he talked about it. He cares.

Things are not going to change until people of all colors "Get real" about what's actually going down. People need to forget about the petty, chicken-shit B.S. If I'm outta line the moderator can remove this if he wants.

If a person is truly an imbecile, he/she'll continue to blame police brutality, Confederate statues, street names, historic flags and pancake syrup for shooting violence and murder of Black people in the streets of America. They'll moan. They'll cry. They'll work to raise donations for BLM and think that is the answer.

Intelligent folks - both BLACK and white - aren't being fooled. They know the score. They understand who's holding Black people hostage in their own communities. And trust this, NOTHING WILL CHANGE until we have the guts to tell the BLM people to stick their signs up their a$$es and address the REAL PROBLEM.

Food for thought: You decide to make a $1,000 donation to each of 3 organizations. First one to the Wounded Warriors Project, second to the American Red Cross, third to the Black Lives Matter movement. How much of each $1,000 donation goes to pay for charitable efforts?

1. Wounded Warriors Project: Upwards of 82 percent or $820.
2. American Red Cross: Upwards of 80 percent or $800.
3. Black Lives Matter: Below 29 percent or $290.

Make any sense?

Well-meaning Black people and white people alike need to figure out the score and figure it out quickly. BLM isn't a non-profit. They're running nothing more than a scam. 26 percent of annual donations - and we're talking about billions of dollars - is paid out in "Administrative salaries". Another staggering 45 percent goes to "Consulting fees." This means $710 out of every $1,000 goes straight into somebody's pocket, leaving just 29 percent to help impoverished Black people.

Just like principle mouthpiece Colin Kaepernick, BLM is a joke. A joke which has cost American taxpayers and property owners billions upon billions of dollars in damages, not to mention thousands of homicides in America's poorest communities as our police forces are basically told by authorities to stand by and watch the slaughter continue.

The stupidity involved in all of this is truly beyond description.

Neutral, Peezy indicated a week or so ago someone with Rivals did some cleaning up of the board, and while I'm not certain its possible Peezy may have also done some cleaning up of the board as well within the last week.

You indicated you thought perhaps one person was responsible of creating the troll accounts, that were popping up with more than a regular frequency the last few weeks........

I wish we could create more football related conversations that generate contributions beyond 2 or 3, but it appears those that continue to visit this board are content with being voyeurs rather than contributors when attempts are made to create football related topics.

Some were apparently turned off by some of your contributions related to the whole Private versus Public school as well as possibly tired of your contributions in which humor was the under-lying theme. For myself I guess the crew.....(I'm not sure who exactly who the crew consist of, other than Peezy and Wavebb), found my posts related to Brion Carnes and/or Manatee worthy of taking up good part of their conversations at at state title get together weekend some years back and it also subsequently turned some off enough to cause them to flee to some of the other boards and actively contribute there instead of here?

I like good political conversation......, I found you and Silver could always be counted on to interject something of value......the other however stuck to their voyeur ways. The posts that started showing up with "Q" themes however I thought were just a little beyond something that should be showing up on a HS football message board, so Im glad they were deleted......

Last edited:
Politics and religion always offend someone, and that happens on most social media. Peezy has taken less of a roll over the last few years - he's parenting and somebody new is moderating. In my humble opinion, they need to concentrate on the trolls as a start, then try to fix things with new rules. There are too many folks who know HS football on here - and when we stick to that, its really good.

I have always said, football should not get drug into this fight because if you played the game you know nothing mixes races more than actual combat or football. Football is a game of opportunity for poor white and black kids and those who need to learn discipline. I was a decade-long board member for my local Big Brothers / Big Sisters Organization and I'm here to tell you, coaches do the same thing as well or even better. Football provides a path for high risk kids and options they wouldn't have had otherwise.

Kapernick didn't bother me a bit - I wrote on here before, that when I played in the 70s our Irish-American red-haired, freckled-faced KO returner, refused to remove his helmet during the Anthem until the British got out of Northern Ireland. Now granted, it wasn't on National TV or in the NFL, but no one made a fuss, and he did it all season - not a word. Of course that was during the Vietnam War, and in comparison to protests, wasn't much of "a thang" as they said back then.

Kapernick became famous because people allowed him to, by paying him too much attention. If that's how he felt, then so be it - he's exercising his 1st Amendment - like Sly Stone sang, 'different strokes for different folks'.

But, Neut is spot-on historically about one thing; The word "dialog" has been bandied about describing what the BLM marches are accomplishing- however, this is BLM's 2nd incarnation which should make it obvious, until there is a TRUE dialog, nothing changes.

You all know I love history - here's Attorney William Kunstler's remarks about the Kerner Report (Detroit Riots 1967 - how to avoid it happening again) while he was defending H. Rap Brown:

"No one seriously believes the Kerner Report will be followed. It is a nice platitude. We can all beat our breasts with the guilt that we are racists, we’ve been told that and that is the end of it. We have a nice report that will make the black man happy for ten years and then we’ll have another commission."

Anyway, the new moderator needs to get rid of the trolls or shut it down. I finally joined the other board because of that specifically. Who knows, maybe the trolls are from that board trying to eliminate any competition - doesn't matter, I want some football, dying for it.

The new moderator according to Peezy has vanished as quietly as he/she appeared. Peezy comes around, but isn't active enough to really purge the board of unsuitable posts and/or those that make them as warranted on a regular basis. I'm not blaming Peezy for anything, he's got work and family that keeps him busy. I've asked Peezy about whom could be contacted concerning making the board potentially viable again. He has no contact information and my attempts to contact someone, have gone unanswered thus far.

I'm not going to the other board, been there tried it and wont be back. I put up with MrHighschool's crap here, primarily because I had no other means to connect from Georgia with the Florida football scene way back then. I'm back in Florida now...pretty much settled in and free to come and go as I please anywhere in Florida to watch football.........once a some sense of normality returns to the football scene in Florida. I'm comfortable here, but feel some sort of regular oversight is needed to keep folks between the white lines........hopefully something that leans toward a positive resolution can be found to keep this board viable and be primarily about Florida High School Football.

If politics and religion offends anybody, then don't read it, its that simple...Too many cancel culture folks in this world today, always offended about everything. If an ant bit them, they would riot the ant's bed that bit them!!!

Seriously,
1. technology has dumb down our children
2. not teaching civics and other things in schools has dumb down our children.
3. video games have dumb down our children
4. tiktok has considerably dumb down our children and many others
5. social media platforms has dumb down many people but at the same time has helped expose many thousands of pedophiles and elites secrets.

This isn't about left or right, politics or religion this is about pure evil and exposing it, bringing their darkness to the light.

I will tell you all this, Florida Civil Commitment Center and many other places like that facility will be packed like sardines by the end of 2021. January 2021 the world begins to see what these people have been doing, this I promise you. Thats all I can tell you right now.

Posting for the 1sr time in forever. I think SK and Gatormans point is... This board is called Flavarsity and is supposed to be focused on HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. Not politics. There are plenty other more active message boards and forums where political talk is warranted and encouraged but for us those things have ran off and destroyed this board.

I'm no board dictator and I'm very rarely on here if at all anymore so its up to you remaining guys. Do you want the political posts still allowed or do you want me to clean them up and delete anything going forward?

As for the trolls nothing to be done about them you have to just delete ban as you see them.

I'd advocate for you Gman to get thr moderator tag but hell i have no idea who to ask lol. I think i just got grandfathered in but i dont have the same access that i had when Steve or Langston or Mike Singer were running the board

Say what you will, but at least we got the real poster formerly-known as HardeeWildcatFan to come outta retirement ... and he's already making BIG promises for 2021. :)

Well time to go back into retirement...very intriguing people don't never want to ever talk about the truth, but oh well. Speaking politics on this board is like talking about the bible. So, see you guys around. One last thing, you guys love your football so much, Neutral is the only one who appears to really care about this country while the rest of you just turn your head the other way!!! Yes you hear me, you just turn your heads. Thats why this country is in so much trouble, why so many children, 800,000 of them go missing each year and are sex trafficked and many are used just for their blood. Maybe if you all cared as much for these kids as much as you cared about football then this country would be in great shape. But nope, you just turn your heads the other way while children were be trafficked!!!

Hate me, ban me, I do not care, I will still go on tell the world what is going on and I can promise you all whenever the Emergency Broadcast System Hits ALL of you will see it all. All of you will be on your hands and knees begging GOD for forgiveness!!! These so called protests and riots are being pushed by many pedophiles because Trump's very first executive orders in office were to stop the trafficking of children. Call it a conspiracy but i can promise you, you will be weeping and crying whenever you see how many children were brought out of the deep underground military bases..I need to hush at this point. Later.

Well at least you didn't bring up the whole "Wayfair" rumor or the whole debacle with the Catholic Church & Arch Bishop McCarrick. You're so interested in Child trafficking, let me suggest reading Dr.Taylor Marshall's book "Infiltration" that outline's the plan to destroy the Catholic Church from within, which includes the massive pedophile activity among the clergy of which Arch Bishop McCarrick was heavily involved in. Dr Marshall by the way, was added to the Trump Campaign recently.

One Question: So your saying God intends to use the Emergency Broadcast System (did I read that right)?

Finally: I know plenty about about the "Q", they've been huge participants at the Trump rallys, I know also that Twitter is actively working to censor anything related to the "Q" effective yesterday. But you've only posted 6 total times here, and everything you've posted has been devoted only to the "Q" narratives. This is a HS football message board, plenty of forums available on the WWW to post about the "Q" but not here.

Last edited:
Look gatorman if you want to stay blinded you want. If you want proof of the DUMBS here is one right in our back yard here in Florida. RIght in the back yard of Polk County!!! Look very closely at the symbolism!! I am done, stay blinded if you want to!!

The Deep State is real, its made up of left and right globalists. People like Clintons, Bush, Obamas and many, many others. People you thought you could trust but in all reality they are pure evil.

Here is a tip for you, research and find out who George H. Sherff was!!! Be ready to be shocked!!!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/E...81f14d8a1f4d163!8m2!3d27.628084!4d-81.4428094

Look gatorman if you want to stay blinded you want. If you want proof of the DUMBS here is one right in our back yard here in Florida. RIght in the back yard of Polk County!!! Look very closely at the symbolism!! I am done, stay blinded if you want to!!

The Deep State is real, its made up of left and right globalists. People like Clintons, Bush, Obamas and many, many others. People you thought you could trust but in all reality they are pure evil.

Here is a tip for you, research and find out who George H. Sherff was!!! Be ready to be shocked!!!
One last warning, I know about the "Q" and their narrative, anyone that's interested in the "Q" and its narrative has the freedom to visit those sites, if not I'll provide one now.............however from this point forward any topic or post about "Q" narratives will be dealt with accordingly. Florida HS Football topics moving forward
This is Mean Street!

I want to make my position clear, I don't mind a civil OT post, Lord knows I've thrown a bunch out there.

I really minded the mindless shock posts from pre-5 post posters - when those weren't taken care of you kind of can't blame the natives for getting a little out there.

Just remember Section 230 Immunity Rule, Rivals will whine about it soon!!! Whenever they deleted all those posts they violated Section 230 Immunity Rule by becoming "content editors"...Enjoy your time Rivals...

Just remember Section 230 Immunity Rule, Rivals will whine about it soon!!! Whenever they deleted all those posts they violated Section 230 Immunity Rule by becoming "content editors"...Enjoy your time Rivals...

When you use your keyboard mouse pad to hover over "Football Central" and then subsequently click on it, know at that point you've made a conscious decision to enter into a forum where the topics posted are to be limited to "Football" or more specifically HS football.

The president's more recent executive order related to preventing online censorship in public square forums like Facebook, twitter, Instagram and YouTube is just that. Working to limit censorship in forums which are setup in a "public square" type setting where there isn't a per determine topic and/or subject established like exist in this forum.

Now I'm no lawyer, but I spent a career interpreting rules, regulations, responding to congressional inquiries etc....... I believe, I've got a pretty good handle on what the President executive order was attempting to address long term as it relates to online censorship.

Last edited:
When you use your keyboard mouse pad to hover over "Football Central" and then subsequently click on it, know at that point you've made a conscious decision to enter into a forum where the topics posted are to be limited to "Football" or more specifically HS football.

The president's more recent executive order related to preventing online censorship in public square forums like Facebook, twitter, Instagram and YouTube is just that. Working to limit censorship in forums which are setup in a "public square" type setting where there isn't a per determine topic and/or subject established like exist in this forum.

Now I'm no lawyer, but I spent a career interpreting rules, regulations, responding to congressional inquiries etc....... I believe, I've got a pretty good handle on what the President executive order was attempting to address long term as it relates to online censorship.

You might want to read the Section 230 and what it applies to. All these people who have been banned for SAYING SOMETHING was in fact against the Section 230 Immunity Rule because whenever moderator delete and ban based on FREEDOMS OF SPEECH then the moderators and the board becomes content editors. Neutral talks about NON FOOTBALL related stuff everyday (Neutral nothing against you just making a point) but never is never said about his stuff.

See how it works, its only stuff that "offends" people because they do not "want" to talk about them. Well there is an old saying, if you don't like it, then don't read it. If what somebody writes bothers you that much then YOU the one with the problem. People have fallen for this cancel culture so bad it's even effect flavarsity. Its a shame because this use to be a great board at one time. Now, there is what 4 with me 5 people that come here. What a shame IMHO, just a shame.

You all can keep talking about your football, even though there most likely may not even be any football. BTW while you are at it, just take a knee with them because that is all they all going to do. Lets see how many high school football teams are going to fall for this crap! BLM is such hogwash, its pure crap. you donate to BLM and whenever you click the donate button you go to ActBlue which is 501C tax exempt. Guess where all the BLM donations go to? The Democrat Party Politicians. Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden received the most funds!! Not a single dime went to a single black community, not a single dime went to put food on the table for a black family and not a single penny has been used to help any Black American. Its a scam, these protests are a scam, these riots are scam, its all a scam to tear down american. If America falls, you can kiss your lovable football good by, you will be watching SOCCER on television, book it and football will no longer be played in high school nor college.

So, with this, this is my last post

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT