ADVERTISEMENT

There's A Problem - NSD?

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
National Signing Day has come and passed without out one comment. This is a high school football message board, right?

In case anyone cares, Okaloosa County had a great year with two signing for Niceville, one for Choctaw, and one for Crestview to D1 schools. That's probably a record. The Pensacola schools did well, also. It helps that UWF and South Alabama now recruit that area very heavily. Glad to see so many players getting a chance to continue their football careers.

National Signing Day has come and passed without out one comment. This is a high school football message board, right?

In case anyone cares, Okaloosa County had a great year with two signing for Niceville, one for Choctaw, and one for Crestview to D1 schools. That's probably a record. The Pensacola schools did well, also. It helps that UWF and South Alabama now recruit that area very heavily. Glad to see so many players getting a chance to continue their football careers.
Where were you on Tuesday?

Don't know about a record, Choctaw . . . maybe a record in 21sr century . . . i can remember when Niceville alone signed 4 D I's, Choctaw and Ft. Walton and had Multiple D I signee years . . . i would say far from a record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT