ADVERTISEMENT

The great Booker t Washington tornadoes lose

Lose not them f5s dont u know that their the best thing since butter bread ? They be unbeatable lol lol blame it on the rain my ass

Skit happens... BTW had a bad game is all I can think of.

I just don't get it, they beat STA then lose to Jackson. MC is going to choke the Nader.

Lose not them f5s dont u know that their the best thing since butter bread ? They be unbeatable lol lol blame it on the rain my ass
Well rain is a great nuetralizer for a team that passes the ball majority of the time... Great win for Jackson.. 2 years in a row for them... Let me guess your a cocoa fan?

Lol excuses excuses they got beat just admit it this little nothing team knocked the wind outta them f5s bottom line and if they had trouble with that teams defense there in a world of trouble against cocoas the weather didn't seem to stop the other team from passing the ball and not being able to score from what the one yard line lol ? I guess all the turn overs and penalties were because of the weather too ? Get real

Lol excuses excuses they got beat just admit it this little nothing team knocked the wind outta them f5s bottom line and if they had trouble with that teams defense there in a world of trouble against cocoas the weather didn't seem to stop the other team from passing the ball and not being able to score from what the one yard line lol ? I guess all the turn overs and penalties were because of the weather too ? Get real
Lol... Your a funny guy ... The rain played a big part.. No excuses there... No name team Jackson? Well they beat BTW 2 years in a row and that team can compete.... So Cocoas defense is in the realm with STA and AHP?

Wait and see its obvious that the team THAT beat booger t the other nites defense was lol old ice man couldn't make it at the college leval so hats of to him coming back to coach high school maybe after THAT showing the other nite he might think about coaching girls flag football lol

Wait and see its obvious that the team THAT beat booger t the other nites defense was lol old ice man couldn't make it at the college leval so hats of to him coming back to coach high school maybe after THAT showing the other nite he might think about coaching girls flag football lol
Luke defenses been good where ever he goes... I'm cool with one of the coaches at Cocoa on Twitter so no hate from me with cocoa high... Not my fault you guys can't beat booker T with ice and with out ice and it's not changing this year either... no shame on you hating on Booker T.. I don't blame you lol

You got a real hard on for Booker T don't ya?

After all that crying about people talking about Cocoa only when they lose and you come and make this post.... Maaaaaan if you don't SITCHOASSDOWNSOMEWHERE

Na I dont think so nothing but hood rats that cant pass their classes unless someone else does their work for them its a good thing the can somewhat play football but in the long run our boys go on tp major collages and theirs go on to be crack dealers or garbage men **** this site **** ice cube or who ever he calls himself and **** Booger t Washington lol im outta here

Na I dont think so nothing but hood rats that cant pass their classes unless someone else does their work for them its a good thing the can somewhat play football but in the long run our boys go on tp major collages and theirs go on to be crack dealers or garbage men **** this site **** ice cube or who ever he calls himself and **** Booger t Washington lol im outta here

Can someone translate that for me?

Your welcome to stay... But you seem to get emotional over the smallest things so maybe social media in general aint for you.

Man I bet if we asked the other Cocoa posters on here (Catch Scratch and others where are you) they'd agree with my above post...

Stick around but just chill man... So you don't like BTW.. I get it, but me thinks you take that hate to a whole new level.

Calling high school students Hood rats, crack dealers and garbage men...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOUR STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL?!?!?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT