ADVERTISEMENT

That's a wrap on the 2015 championships

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
Didn't see the 1A, 2A, but saw all the rest (3-8A). Outside of 5A all the other games ended up being one sided.
3A- mismatch
4A- sloppy, bad ending
5A- Very entertaining
6A- Interesting early, blowout, mismatch
7A- biggest mismatch, blowout
8A- good and close, bad ending
Happy Holidays to all, and a special shout-out to those we hooked up with for food, drink, and conversation : Wavebb, Darterblue, MarkCannon, Lazl, 307Mac,( Lincoln) Noles76, brother of HC, ZoeBoy, BrowardHandicapper, and homie Ed ('85 Mainland), Mike, and Bender. Peace.........oh, and the $5.00 (16.9oz) water is a crime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoe Boy
Great to see you Dan. It had been a couple years. The reasons you mentioned are largely why I've stayed away lately. There is little suspense these days in most playoff finals. Add to that the failure of the FSHAA and the host organization to market the games by offering a parking package deal that allows fans to leave and return between games and maybe even a ticket package for all 4 games. Instead of $10 per game to park, offer a $25 or $30 deal for all 4 games each weekend.Tickets could be $35 or $40f for the weekend rather than $12 per game. Sorry for bringing up old comments but it is ashame to be discouraged from attending all games. The regular season and playoffs are so much more likely to offer an exciting game. Have a Merry Christmas and maybe we'll see ya next December.

Reactions: Wavebb
Thanks for the recap. All of us who didn't make it appreciate this. It will help us decide whether it's worth it to watch the replays.

So Wavebb was there but not Neutral? The mystery still continues!

Reactions: Wavebb
Didn't see the 1A, 2A, but saw all the rest (3-8A). Outside of 5A all the other game ended up being one sided.
3A- mismatch
4A- sloppy, bad ending
5A- Very entertaining
6A- Interesting early, blowout, mismatch
7A- biggest mismatch, blowout
8A- good and close, bad ending
Happy Holidays to all, and a special shout-out to those we hooked up with for food, drink, and conversation : Wavebb, Darterblue, MarkCannon, Lazl, 307Mac,( Lincoln) Noles76, brother of HC, ZoeBoy, BrowardHandicapper, and homie Ed ('85 Mainland), Mike, and Bender. Peace.........oh, and the $5.00 (16.9oz) water is criminal.
Enjoyed my time with you guys!! Awesome weekend.... I think I have to make this an annual trip for me.... Thanks again gentlemen!!!

Thanks for the recap. All of us who didn't make it appreciate this. It will help us decide whether it's worth it to watch the replays.

So Wavebb was there but not Neutral? The mystery still continues!
Wave thinkin Neutral was there. Didn't see him personally but heard he made it. WAVE OUT~

Dan, where did you and the gang sit for most of the games, especially on Friday of the second weekend? I thought that the 7A game at least appeared to be well-officiated. It looked like the crew for the 5A game got the best of all eight games.

Jam, day games are best viewed on the westside of the stadium. If not the sun is in your face all game long. 5 of 6 games were from the top couple of rows, westside, 40-45yd line towards the north end zone. Didn't hear your name when ( Daytona ) crew was announced before 7A start. Shouldn't tease us like that Jam :) 5A was the best game. Bishop Moore might be the top Orlando area team. And Wakulla the class of the Tallahassee area and westward. Although BTW and Jax Raines in 4A was sloppy, it was also loaded with big play after big play. Athlete vs athlete, turnover vs turnover, and lightning fast offenses battling hard hitting defenses loaded with D1's. Over all matchups could have been better for most games, but at 55 miles from my front door, I got no complaints.

Dan remember that I still owe you a lunch, maybe I could explain things that I do not want to post on this message board to you at that time. There is something that could possible happen with the finals in the future that is very exciting to me, and I know will be to you as well. Will you be attending the NAIA Championship game on Saturday night?

Yes, there is a possibility that you will see me. The start of the game has been changed from 7:00 pm to 6:00 pm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT