ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Will..

The_Shortpasser_10

Oct 12, 2015
Jimbo goes to Miami and gets Dalvin Cook, Will goes to Miami and gets Treon Harris, the worst qb out of Miami since David Woodley.

Gators are going to be ok. No one expected them to be 10-2 at this point... more like 7-5. I'm good with the direction the program is going.

I'm ecstatic with this season. I trust McElwain will get a qb in place. I think Mac will win a NC at UF within 4 years.

Yes, this season was very unexpected. But next season is going to be tough waiting for Grier's suspension to end. Personally, I think he should lose the starting job for being so stupid. The first thing they tell you when you get to campus is not to take supplements off the shelf.

And I agree that McElwain will have great years ahead of him. There are so many quality players and some down programs in Florida. He should have his choice of the best of the best.

Wakulla QB just committed...Feleipe Franks (6'6, 203, ****).

I wonder if he will test Treon as a true freshman before Grier comes back. Grier is "the guy" the next two years but his suspension is a major hit.

We also have Jake Allen coming in (class of 2017).

I think Treon should switch to WR. We'll have the following QB's in two years in the best case scenario if he switches positions:

Will Grier (R-JR)
Feleipe Franks (SO)
Jake Allen (FR)

Not bad at all....

Treon Harris is not a pocket passer. He is more of a dual threat type of QB. I still think he needs a lot of work but sitting in the pocket trying to read coverages isn't his strong point. The Gators are still looking good this year. FSU will be fine with or without Jimbo. Miami needs a proven Head Coach and not a "Hopefully he can get it done" type of coach.

Wakulla QB just committed...Feleipe Franks (6'6, 203, ****).

I wonder if he will test Treon as a true freshman before Grier comes back. Grier is "the guy" the next two years but his suspension is a major hit.

We also have Jake Allen coming in (class of 2017).

I think Treon should switch to WR. We'll have the following QB's in two years in the best case scenario if he switches positions:

Will Grier (R-JR)
Feleipe Franks (SO)
Jake Allen (FR)

Not bad at all....

Watched Felipe's highlights... He will need time to adjust better try to get him to enroll in spring.

Florida will be just fine. I think they have the right guy at the head of that program.

He needed to get rid of some of that garbage WM brought in but I think he's got them playing good football right now.

The talent will continue to come and the Gators will be back to a top five teams soon enough.

I'm no Gator fan at all but Mac is a first class dude and I enjoy listening to him speak.

He also got the muscle inflator too Will Grier so you gonna blame Muschamp for that too.

Why you taken up for this kid who smokes ganga and is worthless at QB? BTW I guess you heard he is leaving UF so is Grier... BTW Treon is not a dual threat. He can't even complete a pass the majority of the time whenever a WR is open. Last he should be playing WR, CB or Safety with his speed.

It's not that Treon can't complete a pass. He's so short, he can't find a wide-open receiver. So instead, he runs or throws the ball away. The announcers made that very clear in the Alabama game.

He has been in a wide open pocket where the middle is open and he still can't complete a pass. He is not QB material above the high school level, plain and simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT