ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach
0583a032-fb89-4026-b655-c8e70209d1b6_44491_CUSTOM.jpg

Jameis is running things.....

Question is, does Jamis have he skills to run the team and run off coaches he doesn't like? I remember a basket ball player that did that in Orlando one year and then he left a few years later.

Well it seems like Jameis Winston got a little better and a little better every couple of weeks. If only we had receivers who could make a higher percentage of tough catches like they should at the NFL level, maybe we coulda had a slightly better season. Just when I thought I was getting to be a fan of Mike Evans, this season comes along. The part that cracked me up a bit was in a locker room interview when he said we've already won 3 times as many games as last year. LOL.

If only we didn't have to drop our last 4 games in a row. Say, here's a question for the group. Suppose the Bucs had won just one more game and finished 7-9 instead of 6-10. It's only a 1-game difference, but somehow 7-9 looks a lot better on paper than 6-10. Does that make enough of a psychological difference to save Lovie's job and the team doesn't fire him? Or does he still get canned? Yes or no.

The Glazers are possibly the worst owners in the NFL (which is saying something when you have Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder among others) as they try and do everything on the cheap, despite owning an NFL is essentially the same as printing money.

I fear we'll lose anyone who is any good. Doug Martin is in another class and we don't deserve to have him. But isn't Tampa known for a crappy economy with low-paying jobs? If fans don't have $150 - $200 for a football game, then maybe there's just no money to try and keep good players. The first time I ever heard of a seat license, I was like what in the double-you-tee-eff is that??

But I can see what'll prolly happen here. We'll make all our usual stupid changes, trades, firings, etc. And then next season, well see those former players and coaches on better teams make the playoffs while we flounder around with more new players not being on the same page and high penalties and dropped passes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT