ADVERTISEMENT

Southeast

Unfortunate. Even with everything that happened this season, I think he had them on the right track. If the revolving door of coaches continues, this program will struggle to be relevant anytime soon.

Must have had unforeseen pressure from the administration. Will be interesting to see what happens with that program. A lot of talent in that area for sure.

Too many good programs in the area to hold players there on the hopes something good is going to happen with a new hire.

That sucks. I agree that he had them on the right track. He was building a culture there and now it's back to square one.

I can see the Booker job opening up after this year and West taking his talents there. Very similar schools.

From a birdie in the Sota he was forced to resigned aka fired. Surely not going to Booker that job is taken by a commited guy who The Nation is glad is back. Absolutely no stability at SE

Head coaches are always the ones to take the fall if something goes wrong. Its the nature of the title. Those who write the checks always need someone to point the finger at.

Why do as he fired? I don’t get it!!! Why would anyone want to go there now if they are firing after having a LEGIT season?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT