ADVERTISEMENT

Sling and Shoot 7 on 7 at USF

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
Does anyone know the teams that will be there? I believe Barron Collier will be there and was wondering what type of competition they will see.

In Tampa? I wonder if that is where they are going. I googled 7 on 7s in Tampa and the USF one is the only one that came up. I wonder where Armwood will be. That will surely be the team to beat in the Tampa area.

In Tampa? I wonder if that is where they are going. I googled 7 on 7s in Tampa and the USF one is the only one that came up. I wonder where Armwood will be. That will surely be the team to beat in the Tampa area.
Not so fast Sista, Daytona Mainland will be there (USF). You better recognize :)

Sorry! I couldn't find a list of schools that would be there. Thanks for letting me know. Best of luck to all the teams and hope they have great weather. It's been miserable in SWFL most afternoons.

Sorry! I couldn't find a list of schools that would be there. Thanks for letting me know. Best of luck to all the teams and hope they have great weather. It's been miserable in SWFL most afternoons.
Here you go Choctaw: Armwood, Winter Park, S.Ft Myers, Barron Collier, Sanford Seminole, Naples, Orlando Jones, Clearwater, Dunbar, East Lake, Piper, Seminole, Sickles, Stoneman Dougles, Carrolwood Day, Braden River, Gulf Coast, .?...?..Hallandale beat Clearwater in 2015 title game ( They beat Mainland in the semi-final :))

Charlotte Harbor/Peace River Tarpon colors - they get that darker blue back, and the tannic acid in the river gives them a golden hue along their flank before the silver. The ones that migrate in to Boca Grande Pass are a lighter green.

Wendell%20Paul%20and%20Norm%20Tarpon%20Guards_zpsloe1b4iy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for the line up. I'm not going but my sister is. It should be a great tournament.

Actually, my nephew (the current player's father) played at Barron and Marshall. Unfortunately, he broke his leg both his freshman and sophomore years and never got to play a single game. He did get to ride the team bus with Randy Moss and Chad Pennington!

Yes, we were jockettes in St Louis. Unfortunately, the pictures are available on Ancestry. Some idiot is scanning yearbooks and making them available. BTW, my 6'5" brother was also a jock. He played football and basketball.

Cool, is he at Choctaw? What position?

We didn't have women's sports when I was in HS, although they did in the 40s and 50s. In college they had it all. There were some pretty darn good athletes among those Kansas and Missouri girls. One of our cheerleaders was from St Louis and she married one of our outstanding backs from Belle Glade. She came home with him, got her PhD and they both were in the schools system. He passed about 4 years ago, and she moved back to St Louis.

I'm sorry, who? My nephew is a sophomore QB at Barron Collier. I'm not sure he will get in any games but it's great they are taking him along. They also have a tall lanky running back who is quite good. He used to play QB but only because he could run.

Reactions: Silver King
FCA 7on7 line up:
Hudson, ZH Academy, Wharton , Wesley Chapel
River Ridge, Dixie Hollins, Chamberlain, Gaither
Fivay, Jefferson, Seffner Christian, Anclote
Zephyrhills, Gulf, Alonso, Bell Creek

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT