ADVERTISEMENT

SK, they ain't back ('Canes)

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
After one quarter, against my Wildcat's (B-CU) I'm calling...long tough season ahead for Miami

Yeah, I'm sitting here stewing, just seeing the scores - what did the Red Sox say for all those years?

"Wait till next year."

Yeah, I'm sitting here stewing, just seeing the scores - what did the Red Sox say for all those years?

"Wait till next year."
You checking out the 6'6" 350lb freshman pulling guard from Miami Central leading on the Hurricane sweep ? He's going to the NFL. That young guy can move...

Reactions: Silver King
Can't find a picture yet, but that humongous gold chain the coaches give out for a few minutes after a big play is hysterical. Flavor Flav would be jealous :)

Reactions: peezy28
Reactions: Dan in Daytona
Ha ha, is that one of those Fake News sites that are all the rage these days?
Don't know, but that chain is for real. When he took it off a coach put it in a big equipment box. Players love it. Mark Richt is a players coach. I still think he'll eventually turn them around.

Reactions: peezy28
AMEN!

Still have to wonder if I'm going to get my retirement pay on 1 Oct? For 26 years, I worried if I would be allowed to go to work that day. Now, I have to save money in September until I know for sure the checks will come in October. Every dime I get comes from a government agency!

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT