ADVERTISEMENT

SK Can't say anything bad about USC this season

My youngest told me the kid goes way back in the program, but I confess as to not following the Trojans since OJ left.

SK, did you ever play center? Isn't it more touch than sight that makes a good long snap? I think this is the perfect position for him and am so glad that a college program gave him a chance.

Now, let's see that female QB in Hollywood Hill FL gets offers!

Last edited:
SK, did you ever play center? Isn't it more touch than sight that makes a good long snap? I think this is the perfect position for him and am so glad that a college program gave him a chance.

Now, let's see him that female QB in Hollywood Hill FL gets offers!

No G and T. But, I was the back up long snapper in HS and College, only had to do it a couple of times for real in games, one was in the Regional title against Tarpon Springs.

My oldest was a C, two youngest were OLB and Slot-Wr who between them snapped for five straight seasons for the Tarps and between them had only one that bounced, none blocked.

Yes it is touch, speed and arm motion long snapping - a lot of them don't look back.

Yes it is touch, speed and arm motion long snapping - a lot of them don't look back.
Most people on here probably don't remember this, but Wavebb were one of highest-rated long-snappers to ever almost graduate from high school. College scouts were amazed because Wave had mastered 4 different snaps - a 2 seamer, a 4 seamer, a hard slider that was so wicked punters demanded more pads an better helmets, plus a devastating straight change that often left defensive lineman waking off the field in need of medical attention. Too bad the boy never did qualify. There are people who still swear a passing grade in Driver's Ed mighta pushed Wave over the top.

Reactions: Silver King
I think I saw the video of Wavebb knocking Ft Myers News Press boxes off their stands with those wicked long snaps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT