ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Miami Southridge game Friday night/Pokemon

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Damn son, saw this on NBC 2 yesterday!

Pre-season game and they're already in playoff form; weren't they exercising the 9s at the Traz during the Miami Central and Carol City playoff game last season?

This better not be one of those wacky new kid trends like Pokemon; because it started near the end of 2015 season and busted right out already this one.

we had a similar scare at our annual 'Showdown' between FPC and Fort Pierce WestWood... However at first glance, people scattered everyone on the field heard shouts of 'gun'. Turned out that "apparently" there were just several orchestrated fights occurring that got out of hand that had officers dispensing mace at high rates. However, I have been told by reliable sources that "shots were fired" though the media and police say otherwise.

That's a risk these days; don't give a shit heroes with an audience. Can't do it like the guys on the field so lets get some attention anyway.

That's a risk these days; don't give a shit heroes with an audience. Can't do it like the guys on the field so lets get some attention anyway.
Yeah, when you see the panic and people dispersing, you get a BIG sinking feeling of uncertainty. I am just happy my 7 months pregnant wife wasn't in the stands. My thoughts directly went to survival mode simply cause didn't know what was truly happening. But all of our kids reacted awesomely, listened to the staff and stayed put.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT