ADVERTISEMENT

Sebastian River 7on7

UHSTitan

Apr 25, 2015
Orange City
Just walked in from a great day at the 1st annual tourney. My guys did well, went 4-2 on the day and was seeded #3 heading into the knockout stage, unfortunately lightning kept us from finishing. Overall very competitive tourney. Was fun playing teams we have never seen. Beat Eau Gallie, Sebastian River B, Bayside and Melbourne. Lost a close one to Sebastian River A and to Spruce Creek. On another note the monster LB from Mainland, Demaurez Bellamy, is now playing at Sebastian River. Dan in Daytona do you have any insight on this?

Sebastian River is definitely a sleeper team this year.

Interesting on Bellamy making that move. Is he also a RB? I believe Bellamy went from University (Orange City) transferred to Mainland as a FR and now as a rising SOPH transferred to Sebastian River?

WTF, does he think is in SFL or something? ;)

Well you win some, you lose some. I wish young Bellamy well. Coach Pettis has coached that bloodline before at Deland High ( Patrick's). Let's just say he's familiar with the family :) Like last year, maybe Mainland and Sebastian River will meet up again in the 6A playoffs. Lots of games to be played before that possible reality. Did I mention, Mainland has RELOADED!... Peace

Reactions: BrowardHandicapper
Yeah his dad and I were on staff together back then. Was just surprised to see him there, thought all was good at Mainland. Yeah, I've seen the reloading first hand. You guys should have another monster year!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT