ADVERTISEMENT

Schools 5A to 8A that have Coaches that are not on campus

Key jeopardy music! You got the explanation, what’s your point?
Mr. Attitude 2 points
1. That having a coach on campus in VERY important to almost ALL schools except Desoto .Bet Coach Hay is NOT on campus most all day everyday as you alluded to in another thread. He will make less than $4,000 for fb. New flash he is not giving up the day job.

2. That you must be miserable dude without a life. Whats up with a 2 in the morning post.

Coach Egloff made $12000. Now that has changed because of the 12 month contract, but he will make $6000-$8000.

Wilddog10 I think the supplement is around 3500.00. The 12 month contract has 2 extra months of pay and would be worth 9,000 if Egloff's base was 45,000. Did you get the salary info from poolboy?

I would never make numbers up martinman I have nothing to gain from it. Egloff’s number came from him as did Hay’s. If it’s not true than they fibed and need there hands slapped with a paddle.

Mr. Attitude 2 points
1. That having a coach on campus in VERY important to almost ALL schools except Desoto .Bet Coach Hay is NOT on campus most all day everyday as you alluded to in another thread. He will make less than $4,000 for fb. New flash he is not giving up the day job.

2. That you must be miserable dude without a life. Whats up with a 2 in the morning post.

Buddy, Egloff was on campus, what was his record? Nothing against him just making a point. The coach before Morton was Dan Talbot, also on campus and he could be the worst coach in the history of DeSoto. To you points.

1. Hay works for himself, he is a very disciplined individual who wakes up around 4 every morning to start his day, while you are hiding behind your computer screen stirring up crap. All coaches on campus have a full day of classes, you act like their only job is to walk around school and check on kids.

2.You should look at the sleep patterns of some great American leaders one day and your question will be answered.

BTW, I know you’ve never caught a fade in your life but I am willing to help you out with that! Only a few will get it!

Buddy, Egloff was on campus, what was his record? Nothing against him just making a point. The coach before Morton was Dan Talbot, also on campus and he could be the worst coach in the history of DeSoto. To you points.

1. Hay works for himself, he is a very disciplined individual who wakes up around 4 every morning to start his day, while you are hiding behind your computer screen stirring up crap. All coaches on campus have a full day of classes, you act like their only job is to walk around school and check on kids.

2.You should look at the sleep patterns of some great American leaders one day and your question will be answered.

BTW, I know you’ve never caught a fade in your life but I am willing to help you out with that! Only a few will get it!

Mr. Passive aggressive

I have to admit buddy, I like that you want old boy to catch fades from you!!! I know you are a short timer but BrokebackMountainmanwildcatfan is a legit troll, he just throws stuff against the wall and sees if it will stick, or make someone mad.

I’ll just refer to you as Timmy or Tom which ever you prefer, but passive aggressive is your best so far...

Mr. Passive aggressive

I have to admit buddy, I like that you want old boy to catch fades from you!!! I know you are a short timer but BrokebackMountainmanwildcatfan is a legit troll, he just throws stuff against the wall and sees if it will stick, or make someone mad.

Please do not think for one second he has anything to do with the REAL HARDEEWILDCATFAN!!!!

I may be arrogant at times on here but I do that to purposely push Hardee's Coaching staff to do better.

Whoever this guy is I can promise you he is no wildcat fan, why would a wildcat fan worry over if a HC is on campus or not. I suggested he should be on campus but if he owns his own company then that is fine, I thought in the beginning he was only given the HC position without a teaching position but since he has his own business then if he and DHS feels he can do the job so be it.

Hope it works out for him and I just hope he brings back the best DC they ever had as in Mr. Jackson...

Once again if DJack is back then Poolboy better stick with pop warner
It turns out that you are correct coach Jackson is coaching. I have talked to a few people that coached with him and I owe him an apology. He ran a defense that was a blend of Coach Bowers "K-9 Attack" defense and Coach Jim Scroggins Defense from the 80's. Cant wait to see it in action.

Why are you up at 2 in the morning and Hay is up at 4? Did you Arcadia boys get free Cinemax?

That’s Skin-a-max Martinfan. And you will be happy to know that poolboy is back. I always enjoy when you two converse.

Wild do you call pool boy junior or son. Pool boy is either a genius or an idiot and that is a fine line he is walking. Did you play at Desoto in the 80's or 90's?

I would probably find myself leaning towards son...and would definitely be shying away from any sentence that includes both the words genius and poolboy in it. As for playing in DeSoto during those time periods that would be a negative ghost rider...

The School District of Desoto does not care what other districts do. We choose to make our own decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT