ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor about Justin Watkins, anyone know if ...

East Ridge.... for some reason gets a lot of kids in from outside Clermont... hhhhhmmmmm

HC lives in Ocala, wonder how the kid is getting to school....

East Ridge.... for some reason gets a lot of kids in from outside Clermont... hhhhhmmmmm

HC lives in Ocala, wonder how the kid is getting to school....

The Ocala/North Marion area seems to produce pretty well for a smaller populated area. I know they always have but just saying the area is pretty consistent at producing good players.
Do they have a pretty sound youth league in that area?

The Ocala/North Marion area seems to produce pretty well for a smaller populated area. I know they always have but just saying the area is pretty consistent at producing good players.
Do they have a pretty sound youth league in that area?

It is also the 15th largest county out of 63 so it's in the upper quartile for size

Reactions: BrowardHandicapper
He moved in with his granddad in Clermont,and he will be going to East Ridge.

He doesn't have a granddad in Clermont, he lived with his gramma in Ocala and the rumor is that he's staying with the coach in Clermont. He is the same coach that coached him in peewee's in Ocala.

I correct myself, just spoke with a Vanguard coach again and he did say that he's living with his granddad. You were correct, rumor was that he would be staying with that coach.

Yeah there's a few pretty savvy guys on here; good to know what you're talking about before you start calling them out.
First off, I didn't call anybody out and second my cousin was Watkins OC at Vanguard where I get my info. Anybody who knows Watkins history knows it's very squirrelly.

With all the new changes players can now follow a coach to a new school with no penalty (previously could not do), but what about living with a coach? I remember when St. Cloud went through that whole mess a few years back.

"37.2.2.7 Living on a full- or part-time basis, regardless of whether rent is paid, with any employee, athletic department staff member, representative of school's athletic interests."

Someone might want to share that with the HC and East Ridge, not sure if he's aware...

:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT