ADVERTISEMENT

REMINDER

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
I got an email stating that it was renewal time for my subscription. I told you people months ago that I was done. I supported this site for 15 years. That was more than enough to be abused the way I was the last time I posted.

I tried to respond to that email but it would not let. If a charge is put on my credit card, I will reject it. I want nothing to do with this website. Thank you!

Naaaah......definitely more like this..........................

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
I got an email stating that it was renewal time for my subscription. I told you people months ago that I was done. I supported this site for 15 years. That was more than enough to be abused the way I was the last time I posted.

I tried to respond to that email but it would not let. If a charge is put on my credit card, I will reject it. I want nothing to do with this website. Thank you!

You are welcome to come post over on the Florida HS Football board

We banned the Manatee dude already because he wanted to try and lie just because he was insecure and couldn't handle a mod having a opinion different than him

I got an email stating that it was renewal time for my subscription.
If I were you, I wouldn't confuse a "renewal reminder" with a "bill".

If for some reason they does charge your credit card, then you'd probably be fully justified to come on down to Pinellas an dispose of peezy.

Don't worry about bein arrested. BLM is fully involve, but the damn fools is already disbanded the police.

like anyone cares. And who is you people? All 7 that are here? Get over yourself and stay away. I take back my vote for you as poster of the year.

Stay true to your word and stay gone.

I'd like to call for immediate welfare check for Peezy, regarding Choctaw's threat about her Rivals renewal notice........Homicide detectives were on the scene near the intersection of 38th Ave. and 31st St. S, in St Petersburg today, investigating the discovery of a human head........so again can we get a welfare check on Peezy to ensure he's come to no harm due to this Rivals billing situation?

Go Canes Go!

Choctaw_fan were mad, but Peezy probably safe and sound. If you get your head cut off, somebody gotta catch you furse. Peezy may be gettin a little older, but he a former DB. Choctaw_fan old enough to be his Mom an she on a recumbent bicycle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT