ADVERTISEMENT

Read that AHP will play Bosco in Fla on 9-2???? on the DJ'S site

Drummer61

Nov 7, 2012
Bosco lost a lot from the 9-3 season, even though their schedule was brutal.. AHP has a new coach and may be a good game???

It'll be a better game than Bergren and TC but I really don't know what AHP will look like this year under new leadership especially if their recruiting coordinator left too.

It'll be a better game than Bergren and TC but I really don't know what AHP will look like this year under new leadership especially if their recruiting coordinator left too.
AHP usually has good players, but appear to lack real good defense.. Last year STA ruined them 38-7 and Bosco beat STA 24-7.. AHP never the less should put up a fight.. I had heard that a comment was made," we want to finish what STA could not"??? Bosco only has about 4 to 5 good players, but the coach is very good.. We all know that AHP will be very motivated and that could make a decent game.. I hope AMH gives Bosco a hard game to prepare both teams for a good season..

AHP usually has good players, but appear to lack real good defense.. Last year STA ruined them 38-7 and Bosco beat STA 24-7.. AHP never the less should put up a fight.. I had heard that a comment was made," we want to finish what STA could not"??? Bosco only has about 4 to 5 good players, but the coach is very good.. We all know that AHP will be very motivated and that could make a decent game.. I hope AMH gives Bosco a hard game to prepare both teams for a good season..
Donnie Brasco ain't never seen a Florida team that Drummette didn't think they could beat. That's the home slice honkin right there.

Actua
Donnie Brasco ain't never seen a Florida team that Drummette didn't think they could beat. That's the home slice honkin right there.
Actually I knew the MC team would give them a very hard time and they beat a mediocre Bosco team.. HONEST posters from both sides know that.. I think that Bosco team was mostly Sophs and replete with injuries.. Bosco would NOT have won anyway, but it may have been closer...,MC.... However, was great and gave them a beating 50-21 . Bosco will be 5-1 after this year against Fla teams with the best OOS record in the country.. No " honkin slice"...Facts chump..

American Heritage won't lose anything. The HC was basically just a figure head. I don't think he was very hands-on in regards to schematics. From what I understand the rest of the staff is still there.

Bosco lost a lot from the 9-3 season, even though their schedule was brutal.. AHP has a new coach and may be a good game???

Actua

Actually I knew the MC team would give them a very hard time and they beat a mediocre Bosco team.. HONEST posters from both sides know that.. I think that Bosco team was mostly Sophs and replete with injuries.. Bosco would NOT have won anyway, but it may have been closer...,MC.... However, was great and gave them a beating 50-21 . Bosco will be 5-1 after this year against Fla teams with the best OOS record in the country.. No " honkin slice"...Facts chump..

The great thing is, we get up to the minute updates on Jersey football. You have perfected FlaVarsity.

THANKS, PEEZY!

The great thing is, we get up to the minute updates on Jersey football. You have perfected FlaVarsity.

THANKS, PEEZY!

Hey I put it to a vote (the democratic way you know) and the people said let him stay so don't blame Peezy blame the People. This includes the ones he was regularly in argument with like Dan

Hey I put it to a vote (the democratic way you know) and the people said let him stay so don't blame Peezy blame the People. This includes the ones he was regularly in argument with like Dan
Bingo....I'am right about peezy

Yeah, but I think The.Hammer voted 10 or 12 times, so you might want to recall that vote too.

Reactions: peezy28
STA didn't play Bosco last year, but they are 2-0 against them (ha ha). Bosco had a very close game with Manatee and Bosco got blown out by Miami Central (Dalvin Cook). AHP vs Bosco can be a very good game if AHP has a team like they had last year or the year before. Bosco will always be upper echelon (top 50 in the country type team). AHP does not stay elite year in year out, but who knows. Might be a great game or a crapper.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT