ADVERTISEMENT

Probably the greatest song ever about adultery

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
I was in 7th grade when this song came out, my advance math teacher's name was Mrs Jones and I would many times before class started if the room was still mostly empty when I stepped into classroom always immediately break into the chorus of this song. She'd always look up and smile then go back to what ever she was doing........

Reactions: USAIN BOLT
My best friend in Athens was about 20 years older than I was, he told me a number of stories about his youth......one of the best was how he thought until the about age of 5, his name was "Dammit Emmett", he also told me about his Dad getting a phone call during his 1st semester at Young Harris college, that he needed to immediately come and pick up his son......they didn't want him there......For everything I did or thought about doing as a kid, Emmett always had me beat hands down in as far as growing up..........Emmett's almost 80 years old now, teaches Sunday School every Sunday at his Church, was a decorated Vietnam hero where he achieved the rank of captain and one of the best individuals I've had the pleasure of being able to call friend.........being ornery as a kid doesn't necessarily mean something bad once you reach adulthood.

Bryan Adams song "Run To You" was right up there too in as far as adultery songs go!

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver King
Great to hear that Emmett somehow figured out how to successfully turn the corner. Maybe there's hope for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT