• The Prep Fan

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Twc2499

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Zoe Boy

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's all in fun. Don't get so serious about it. And, yeah, this board has been slow but it will pick up and some of us have been funding it for many, many years!

Reactions: peezy28
Just a technicality, you can't claim Slap longevity making a point about whose been here longer under a morph. You have to come in under your original name. That's in the Chap.23 code of ethics. There has to be some boundaries. For example,

"I was here a long time ago, can you please explain how you think this board may have changed?" - Willie Stargell

Get your votes in by Kick-off tomorrow night sports fans, Zoe Boy appears to have a comfortable, 5 point, insurmountable lead. But Hillary Clinton thought that too. One of those one vote guys may make a run.

The 2016 POY should be:
  1. Browardhandycapper 1 vote(s) 3.8%
  2. gatorman001 6 vote(s) 23.1%
  3. Keepingitrealinsrq 4 vote(s) 15.4%
  4. *The Prep Fan 3 vote(s) 11.5%
  5. Twc2499 1 vote(s) 3.8%
  6. Zoe Boy 11 vote(s) 42.3%
You'ns knead tweo bee mindsfull dat dis polls clos'ed onced and re-opinned a gain. Win it clos'ed da furse timed I wuz in front.

I can rememory win the folk in New Mexico was try'n to get dem to keep the poll open and rigged a gainst dat orange dude.

So Im re-minded.

Yeah like last year you didn't try to act like a member of congress monkeying with the voting big fella. And Honkey cat don;t you worry about SK getting hurt sweetheart.

Maybe the monkeying was because it doesn't mean anything. Just sayin' Mr. Self Important.

Just a technicality, you can't claim Slap longevity making a point about whose been here longer under a morph. You have to come in under your original name. That's in the Chap.23 code of ethics. There has to be some boundaries. For example,

"I was here a long time ago, can you please explain how you think this board may have changed?" - Willie Stargell

This is a great point. Some of us, however, were banned. Even though, I hear, some have been reinstated, that does no good if we don't remember passwords or have access to the same email account from years ago.

I mean, that's hypothetically, of course. Who would want to claim to be a SLAP?

Chap.23 Code of Ethics? That's an oxymoron.....

Maybe the monkeying was because it doesn't mean anything. Just sayin' Mr. Self Important.

Its OK Hammer Time. Yes, agreed SK may be self important, but you know you think SK is a little important too, C'mom man admit it, just a little bit, or you wouldn’t still be in a tiff acting like it was his fault you got found out last year.

SK shouldn't have to remind you that was Peezy the Mod who acted like the Rooskies and turned over your particular emails (Metaphor) in that election .

LMAO... it was nothing I had to do with Mod privileges... last year the poll showed you who voted for who if you scrolled over the name and yeah it was quite obvious... Not my fault you oldies but goodies didn't notice LOL.

LMAO... it was nothing I had to do with Mod privileges... last year the poll showed you who voted for who if you scrolled over the name and yeah it was quite obvious... Not my fault you oldies but goodies didn't notice LOL.

Peez......we KNOW it was obvious. I ain't mad at anybody. And just for the record, I will probably bring it up EVERY YEAR at POY time. It's part of the FLAVARSITY fabric now.

You're welcome.

Why ain't I on it? First Washington gets housed by the Refs now this. Bama lucky they didn't get the blue eyed dawgs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT