ADVERTISEMENT

POY nominations NO FACA Screw ups

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Let's get the nominations in. And just so you know we vote when we say we vote and if you're too damn lazy to get your vote in, don't whine later for a recount so you can stuff the ballot box.

Reactions: blackpopsicle
I vote Jess then follow closely with Neutrelle's do it your self home improvement.

#TheseNuts gets my nomination for POY. After that it would have to be the next Florida Gators star QB, that Franks boy from Wakulla! He can toss it around just like they want to in Gainesville.

#TheseNuts gets my nomination for POY. After that it would have to be the next Florida Gators star QB, that Franks boy from Wakulla! He can toss it around just like they want to in Gainesville.
POY = Poster of the Year

Did you think it was Player of the Year?

"Did you think it was Player of the Year?"

Do you know any players named #TheseNuts? I'll guess your answer is NO. With that in mind the Frank boy posts here but I will not let his proverbial cat (screen name) out of the bag. Merry Christmas and God Bless.

I, for one, enjoy reading Dan in Daytona's posts! I like Silver King and really everyone on this message board. Cat Scatch also has insightful posts! It's hard to narrow it down...everybody contributes something.

Reactions: Silver King
Thanks, but no thanks. To much pressure to be nice and respectful, that's not my real personality. SK, would appreciate the ballot delete....I owe you one...

SPCJessica2004 also belongs on the list obviously. The state of Florida needs more fans who know football like her, and my only "complaint" if you could call it that, would be that I wish that she talked and discussed more than just 3A.

Jess gets my Vote, Dan gets my next vote and we can't leave out Peezy... Neutered Observer gets my missing in action vote. SK keeps the board alive and has my "most likely to succeed" vote and Phucnam where ever he went too was a contender. Hammer and BP tell it like we don't want to here it, but it's real, and Hell, all you guys make this place worth coming back to...
Now if we could get Canes back and to start some discussions with Drummer we could really get some troll entertainment going, then spinning, then crashing in flames giving DP some, or at least one peeps to ban. (Canes)... Much as I can't stand Nolebull, he needs to drop in more... but not in my discussions. I ain't got nuthin agin FSU pyscho's but he is crazy if he thinks Cocoa shouldn't play good OOS. And Jambun needa to keep some of us hacks straight... you guys know he is right more than we are, well at least more than I am.

Thanks Jess... but you got the brains and talent to write about football.

I know I left out some good people. My Bad... I was out way late last night after playing astronomer and only had 4 hours of sleep.

PipeDreams is dah man... Aloha brah... You get wave of choice when we get in the lineup one day.

Last edited:
I, for one, enjoy reading Dan in Daytona's posts! I like Silver King and really everyone on this message board. Cat Scatch also has insightful posts! It's hard to narrow it down...everybody contributes something.
Never once did I see my name

Sittin' in a south side Cocoa Beach watering hole , probably in the late 2000, Jess, these two gentlemen in an adjoining table were goin' on and on and on about their individual athletic heroics at the high school level, one even saying after mucho el cocktails, that, " I can outrun The refrigerator from the Bears. " The other gentleman then remarked, " Let's foot race to Daytona Beach and the first one there gets to buy the next case of Bud and pay for the taxicab ride back to the tavern . " I vaguely remember the barkeep remarking this factual remark, " Now that's a long damn run. "
P.S. This next selection is for you Jess, and may your writing continue to flourish all down the line.

Last edited:
Never once did I see my name

Sittin' in a south side Cocoa Beach watering hole , probably in the late 2000, Jess, these two gentlemen in an adjoining table were goin' on and on and on about their individual athletic heroics at the high school level, one even saying after mucho el cocktails, that, " I can outrun The refrigerator from the Bears. " The other gentleman then remarked, " Let's foot race to Daytona Beach and the first one there gets to buy the next case of Bud and pay for the taxicab ride back to the tavern . " I vaguely remember the barkeep remarking this factual remark, " Now that's a long damn run. "
P.S. This next selection is for you Jess, and may your writing continue to flourish all down the line.

+ 3 Use of Stones video to make a point; that girl would have been so much more sexier start of it, showing a little bellybutton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT