ADVERTISEMENT

Politics in Flavarsity

Political posts

• Ban/Only allow posts as it pertains to sports/football

• Allow All posts

Results are only viewable after voting.

peezy28

Feb 25, 2003
i will put it to poll... if there's 4 results (based on who's active thats what it'll be) I'll break the tie

The football-related posts will probably come back as soon as HS football games resume. But at the moment, who can guess when that'll be?

Until then, IMHO we're lucky to have a few posts about much of anything. If I don't recognize a poster as someone I know and respect, I normally ignore all of those posts.

That's my vote.

If its someone 1st post and the post has nothing to do with football..............ban them and delete the post. If you don't have a issue with me contacting you directly about a username, that while not posting for the 1st time, but my suspicions are leading me to believe its a troll that needs to be banned........I can do that too?

Reactions: Silver King
I like gatormans opinion first post kick them just a spam bot probably but right now in this messed up offseason, a post is a post at least it gets some traffic thru the site until practice/season hopefully gets under way.

I like gatormans opinion first post kick them just a spam bot probably but right now in this messed up offseason, a post is a post at least it gets some traffic thru the site until practice/season hopefully gets under way.
Apparently if you moderator a post you've violated someone's 1st amendment rights LMAOOOO. I dont care either way.

I told you people I wanted nothing to do with this site anymore.
First, to post a "reminder" and say "you people" was entirely inappropriate. My immediate question was this: What did any of us have to do with a Rival's billing mistake?

Answer (for Choctaw_fan, who is obviously the only person with confusion over the matter): Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

But she didn't care about that and her protest (directed at us) was effectively just one more sign of today's times. Unfortunately it's where all Americans are at on July 30, 2020. She castigated people who had absolutely nothing to do with the problem she experienced. She blamed us and felt like she was perfectly justified to do so.

Ridiculous? Of course it was ... and still is.

But frankly, I'm of the same opinion as Trelle. During a period in time where we basically have little to read on here, at least she left a post. A humorous post at that.

Reactions: Trelle and peezy28
Funny because Manatee douchebag wanted me removed as a mod because I hide one his posts where he insulted the board staff and whined to the administrator for not acting fast enough but hey that's like a normal Trump supporter

They want freedom to spill all their nonsense but the moment someone says something they disagree with they want them silenced and thrown out of the country

The so called "real Americans" are a bunch of phonies

Let it go man... honestly carrying on something like that for that long is not becoming and is not a good look for ya.

Reactions: Neutral 0bserver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT