ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Brackets are Complete

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
SK, you guys should have it easy until the regional final. In the north, whoever wins out in Region 1 will run into Armwood. That's not a good thing!

Can Venice make it past the second round? They lost their typical we can't get past those recruiters at Manatee and Armwood excuse?

SK, you guys should have it easy until the regional final. In the north, whoever wins out in Region 1 will run into Armwood. That's not a good thing!

Not true.... .You underestimate their Round 2 opponent (which will very likely be my Clearwater Tornados).... SK and the Tarps won't take us lightly though they have seen the film.

Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. Peezy might feel differently if we make it to his Clearwater game.

Your making the trip if the matchup happens right? Perhaps you can bring Wave and Neutral with you lol.

Sorry, I thought I had posted the link. I have a shortcut to FHSAA. Thought all of you did also. Thanks, Manatee Magic, for adding it.

My comment to SK was based on the rankings. Only Naples and Charlotte are ranked. Did Charlotte and Clearwater have any common opponents?

No, we rarely play anyone of the same teams as Pinellas is usually stuck with playing only Pinellas teams due to centralized funding.

Charlotte will play our District runner up who we beat 49-20. I suspect a similar beat down if not worse especially since Osceola lost their best player in the game vs us (neck injury he had to be taken off by ambulance.)

Yeah Peezy if we make it, I'll be there, would look forward to seeing your guys. I hear that Osceola offense is interesting to watch. You guys came up with some big defensive plays and special team play.

Like I said they run the Wing T and have ran it since 1992. So no one really does it better than them. They typically don't have better athletes but play assignment football. If they get the ball 1st they will likely strike 1st blood while you guys are adjusting to an antiquated not oft ran offense. After that if you can get a couple of stops talent will take over.

Our defense did come up big in the game. Not sure if I mentioned it but our SR defensive end Tramar Reece lost his mother unexpectedly to a heart attack the day before the game. He decided to still play as his mom would have wanted him too. The kid had the best game of his career forcing 3 fumbles scooping one up for a score and recording 7 tackles and 2 sacks. Very similar to the Kwon Alexander story.

We gave them some cookies too though our QB who was coming back from a thumb injury was a bit off. He threw a pick which was more of the WR's fault tho (went up for catch and tip it backwards) which killed a drive where we would have went up by 3 scores. They ended up scoring on the drive. to cut the lead. I think if we can get healthy we haven't played our best football since week 2 against Countryside (beat them 35-7 and they are currently 8-1 7A district champs).

I suspect some key players will rest this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT