PAGING LAZ

peezy28

Feb 25, 2003
Inquiring minds want to know... What drugs were you on in this picture

12310705_10207350557396438_8183566203762612593_n.jpg

Reactions: Pipe Dreams
Post of the year up there with Neutral's football quote thread

When asked about his team's execution, coach responded "I'm all for it"

What do you mean? That's a typical '70s driver's license photo. At least, it's what I remember. But, SK is probably the expert!

Where did you find that? Most states take the old license when you get a new one.

Reactions: Silver King
What do you mean? That's a typical '70s driver's license photo. At least, it's what I remember. But, SK is probably the expert!

Where did you find that? Most states take the old license when you get a new one.
Choc, I think it's a student ID and not a license. Seeing Laz today versus what he looked like in his prime says a lot about the impact of time. You young'uns need to keep that in mind.

Laz is my dude. He actually posted this himself. I just decided to have fun with it

Did they have student IDs way back then. I hate to tell you but I wasn't far behind him. If someone can tell me how to post a picture, I have a great one for you.

Did they have student IDs way back then. I hate to tell you but I wasn't far behind him. If someone can tell me how to post a picture, I have a great one for you.

No problem, Choc. I got it...

1970s_sirens_04pop.jpg

If the pic is on your HD, try copying it and posting. If it's online, click it to isolate the image, then copy the URL. Start your posting, click the image button, looks like a picture icon, and paste the URL from the image you want to post.

I want to party with that guy: Looks a little like a younger John Mayall of the Blues Breakers. Ahh Raquel, I'd still drink her bath water.

Its easy you can copy and paste the image or if the image has a link to it you can use the Icon in your edit bar 6 spots from the left.

No problem, Choc. I got it...

1970s_sirens_04pop.jpg

If the pic is on your HD, try copying it and posting. If it's online, click it to isolate the image, then copy the URL. Start your posting, click the image button, looks like a picture icon, and paste the URL from the image you want to post.

Boy, I wish I looked that at any time in my life. But, no such luck.

This website will not allow me to copy and paste a .jpg. I will look to make sure my profile allows it.

Last edited:

Here it is. I am #50. It was so great being one of the tallest in my class in high school.

Best I could do is add it as my avatar. Can you make it larger?

I am in the back row to the right.

How do you like that lovely hairdo on my coach? Never saw her sweat all through high school. I wasn't even sure she could play volleyball but she was the coach.

BTW, some crazy person copied my yearbook and made it available on Ancestry.com. Sounds like they have too much time on their hands!

Inquiring minds want to know... What drugs were you on in this picture

12310705_10207350557396438_8183566203762612593_n.jpg

Damn Peezy, How I now regret throw back Thursdays. Actually, no drugs and drinking age was 18 but I was a 17 year old college freshman and as I recall, this was taken on a Saturday morning after I had been up all night drinking Maximus Super Malt Liquor at some dive bar in Utica, N.Y.. Back then Utica was pretty much Italian and mob controlled. Not sure but I thought I saw SK sitting at the Utica Club Brewery a time or two.

Reactions: peezy28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT