ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Drums of War

No we never trained NK military because we've always backed the South Koreans against them

No we never trained NK military because we've always backed the South Koreans against them

In fact, we are still technically at war with North Korea, as there was never any peace agreement at the end of the Korean war, just a truce.

I didn't mean their military. Do North Korean students come to the US for college? Are they allowed?

I didn't mean their military. Do North Korean students come to the US for college? Are they allowed?

I am pretty sure they would not be allowed to come here to study, assuming they had the money or a scholarship. Any NK student here would be a defector.

This is a county the USA has very little relationships with, diplomatic or otherwise.

l1ORifT.jpg

Outstanding!

Reactions: 4A 8 FAN
Just pray my son does not get deployed there. He goes to a school next week then will change bases in August. Hopefully, that will make him undeployable for the summer.
Nothing makes you not deployable unless you have major health issues that a doctor has to give you a P3 profile or youre getting out

They can sure do some damage to those 28,000 American troops in South Korea and the civilian population. I had a buddy I met in college, a few years older than me who was stationed on the DMZ in 1970, said his battalion lost four guys on patrols in no-mans land and fire fights were routine. He said he was in a couple of them. They shipped his battalion to Vietnam for the last month or so of its overseas deployment and he said they only lost like one guy in Vietnam. You never heard anything on the news about that stuff going on in Korea at the time.

I'm willing to bet if we lost 4 they lost 100...

They don't want these problems if isht hits the fan.

I'm willing to bet if we lost 4 they lost 100...

They don't want these problems if isht hits the fan.

I the fan starts slinging it, yes there'll be a hole where RNK is. The problem is not so much nuclear, but the steps leading up to it.

China and the US get to a pissing match using satellites as targets, we'll all be using typewriters and carrier pigeons.

Kim "accidently" dying by toxic bosintang wouldn't surprise me much. Those folks are getting tired of this dynasty's isht.

Last edited:
Reactions: peezy28
Lets not forget that China was hard on making a play for the Senkaku Islands with Japan before this amped up.

Plus, the west tends to forget what China has never forgotten; that is what Japan did to them during WWII. Read the Rape of Nanking - for that city it was every bit as bad for the civilian population, maybe worse, then what happened at the Warsaw Ghetto during the European Holocaust.

Just a few days ago China launched its first homegrown aircraft carrier and they have been steadily building up their navy. About three years ago there was a report on an intelligence website that they intended on building 12 - took them 4 years to complete this one, but the process will bet quicker.

Lets not forget that China was hard on making a play for the Senkaku Islands with Japan before this amped up.

Plus, the west tends to forget what China has never forgotten; that is what Japan did to them during WWII. Read the Rape of Nanking - for that city it was every bit as bad for the civilian population, maybe worse, then what happened at the Warsaw Ghetto during the European Holocaust.

Just a few days ago China launched its first homegrown aircraft carrier and they have been steadily building up their navy. About three years ago there was a report on an intelligence website that they intended on building 12 - took them 4 years to complete this one, but the process will bet quicker.

I don't think that's their 1st... Might me their most advanced.

Wait 1st "homegrown" that might be the case I think they've bought them from other countries before. (Probably us)

I agree. China is no more a friend or ally of the US than Russia is. Assad is killing people right and left in Syria with the support of Russia. We can't seem to stop either.

I don't think you want China in any kind of war, no matter what the circumstances.

I don't think you want China in any kind of war, no matter what the circumstances.

Right about that, Ho Chi Mein said we'd kill 10 of his and he'd kill one of ours but we'd grow tired of it first. And his troops did it with WWI rifles and crossbows for a while, not the weaponry and amount of people China has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT