ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I voted for Neutral Observer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I aint never said it was SK.

You lost SK, WTF U talking about? You musta stayed up too late last night like SK, hoping it was gonna be a tie in the electoral college after Gary Johnson climbed to 5% of the vote. Then the House voted GJ in didn't you? When SK got down below the Jameson's label he thought that actually happened. SK ran out the house screaming "Viva America, Viva America" then the damn neighbors started screaming to shut up (Think they were Hillary supporters because they were trying to cut their wrists). SK made it back to the couch then this morning he seen the Orange colored guy won. They say Orange is the new Barack .

Reactions: The Prep Fan
eric-clark-of-the-minnesota-vikings-poses-for-his-2007-nfl-headshot-picture-id75432977

Nu'Trelle don't know for sure, but he seriously doubt this guy peezy28.

Matter of fack, Nu'Trelle believe he saw this same guy jus last week in the WalMart at US41 & Daniels Rd. It was just after 2 am an he was tryin to use a credit card at the self-checkout machine an really gettin pi$$ed cause it wouldn't go thru.

Nu'Trelle tried to help an said, "Son, you puttin the card in upside down an backwards. Try again."

At which time, he said, "You ain't my dad, so you best not call me son again."

Nu'Trelle axed, "Is you peezy then?"

An he said, "Is you infected?"

Nu'Trelle guessed, "Then you Sammy yo Mammy???"

An he said, "Man you need to git the hell away from me. I ain't no peezy. I ain't no Sammy. An I damn sure ain't your son."

Nu'Trelle (now gettin fairly offended): "Just a damn minute, slick. You takin one whole helluva lot for granted. Where were your momma livin 9 months fore you was born ... an does you happen to got a decent picture of her?"

Reactions: The Prep Fan
Plus I ain't preciate dat orange dude callin my folks Neutral a low energy candidate.

"I know Peezy sir, and that is not Peezy" unless he found the recipe for SKs Steroid Shrimp

You no I no you right SK. I wen to dat low down dirty camp for da linemans last year. Rumor round there was peezy once lost a dunk contest to one of Sherman Hemsley off spring.

Awe nah! I woake dis mornin cuz today was a new day. Bout can't believe how all my streamly educated people dat was sport'n Neutral have twerk off there jobs & take to da skreets in protext of Neutral loss. I ain't never one a single spellin bee an I understant that Neutral loss in a democratiic lecture in process. I no dat Neutral campaign was not as offensive as dat orange dudes but da fack is Neutral loss. Wait til dem folks heard dat Neutral aint planin on given none dem donations they made back. Neutral gone walk with the leftovers from his 2 billion dollar campaignin budget. Looks like we gone have a lots of folk huntin for Neutral so they can get there change an move up north to the Candians. Nother thot all dem folks in the coture club gone need sumone to buy dem album an go to da concerts.

Last edited:
Reactions: peezy28
Awe nah! I woake dis mornin cuz today was a new day. Bout can't believe how all my streamly educated people dat was sport'n Neutral have twerk off there jobs & take to da skreets in protext of Neutral loss. I ain't never one a single spellin bee an I understant that Neutral loss in a democratiic lecture in process. I no dat Neutral campaign was not as offensive as dat orange dudes but da fack is Neutral loss. Wait til dem folks heard dat Neutral aint planin on given none dem donations they made back. Neutral gone walk with the leftovers from his 2 billion dollar campaignin budget. Looks like we gone have a lots of folk huntin for Neutral so they can get there change an move up north to the Candians. Nother thot all dem folks in the coture club gone need sumone to buy dem album an go to da concerts.

You must not have anyone else to talk to about this stuff huh?

I'm no good for this... I keep political discussions to a minimum on the interwebz... The most you will get out of me is our discussions on Amendment 2... I like talking about laws, amendments etc... Not so much candidates, people get emotionally attached to their candidates. Not as much to inanimate objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT