ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Hell Ya College football, Finally, and Oh Oh O-H-I-O

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
You have to love the hype, best defnesive line in the nation; best four pass rusing D-E's in the nation then Indiana throws the ball to go up 14-6.

Will JT Barrett ever live up to the hype before he has to leave college football?

Okay, are you going to comment on the final score?

Don't get Neutral all riled up. Those OSU grads are hard to live with!

Reactions: Silver King
I know they are the underdogs but I will still be screaming loudly for both Florida and FSU.

437 yards of Offense given up against an unranked Indiana is rough despite the score.

Yeah, this is typical early season Buckeyes - they will have a very close one with someone they should roll and inconsistentcy is still in their Q's psyche.

Very impressive SEC like speed and playmakers on offense (if Q can get them the ball on a rgeular basis), but UM hasn't quite recruited a defense like the top two or three SEC teams, even if the CGD guys thought he had.

That was a pretty good game into the 3rd quarter. Indiana has 21 Florida high schooler's on it's roster. They know where to get athletes, but OSU, with Meyer, talks the cream of the crop to come on up and keeps the D-1 homeboys home. #1 Wr was from Dwyer, bad ass freshman RB from Texas, hard ass defenders from Ohio. He may not be a very likeable fella, but like the 'bama guy they do this college thing better then anyone else out there.

That was a pretty good game into the 3rd quarter. Indiana has 21 Florida high schooler's on it's roster.

That just proves that a lot of Floridians are still upset with Meyer's fake illness and departure from Florida! I hate when our talent goes out of state but I understand why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT