ADVERTISEMENT

North Port/SE

Andrew...
I've already exposed you on other boards. You ran and told on me and got me booted for it.

Posting a photo of somebody on a message board is not exposing them.

It's just a desperate diversionary tactic used by weak-minded people when they can't win on the topic.

The topic was your failure as a coach.

The truth cuts deep and so you responded in the only way that a meathead like you knows: Attempt to personally attack someone who accurately described your lack of accomplishments.

Last edited:
"I'm not who you think I am." ;)

andrew.png
andrew.png

I guess if you add both screen names( carlos and canes) , he has 14 likes

You've been poking at me for YEARS. lol

I've been telling the truth about you for years and your fragile psyche can't handle it.

So you lash out in this manner.

You're about the most predictable person I've ever witnessed on these boards.

"I'm not who you think I am." ;)

This means absolutely nothing.

Anybody can post a picture with someone's name in it.

For instance, I could post a picture with Corch Macho's name listed as a state champion but that doesn't make it true.

Because we all know that it's most definitely not.

Oh, how very sad - like we didn't already know.

Cane0177, Carlos Danger (and probably Oracle), I'm sorry. I truly am. Best of luck to you if you're getting treatment.

I can't in good conscience bat you around like a cat playing with a canary anymore.

Oh, how very sad - like we didn't already know.

Cane0177, Carlos Danger (and probably Oracle), I'm sorry. I truly am. Best of luck to you if you're getting treatment.

I can't in good conscience bat you around like a cat playing with a canary anymore.

I've yet to see a single person that you could bat around like a cat with a canary. Let alone me.

You're the guy who has nothing intelligent to say about any topic but thinks that posting a video is a game-winner.

Hey here's something - you were't too intelligent after busting a seem and making a spectacle of yourself about Peacock. He just got reinstated.

The are feathers flyin' tweety bird.

Damn sorry, promise that's the last one, I'm starting to even feel bad for you.

Hey here's something - you were't too intelligent after busting a seem and making a spectacle of yourself about Peacock. He just got reinstated.

What does this have to do with anything? You think the fact that he was reinstated by a greedy and soulless high school administration means that the things I said are invalid?

Every word I said about Peacock and his corrupt program was true.

The fact that he was reinstated only serves to support what I said. It just proves that all that matters is winning and money. Have those two things and morally bankrupt people will let you get away with practically anything.

You would know being an STA fan.

Yes.

The most scrutinized program in state history which has been in the public eye for almost 40 years and has never been put on probation for recruiting or had to forfeit an entire season.

A person who follows that program would know what integrity looked like.

Once again when faced with verifiable facts about the crookedness of a local program, SilverKing stoops as low as possible to smear a clean and completely unrelated program.

You're a disgrace.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT