ADVERTISEMENT

North Port/SE

SotaCoach2

Oct 23, 2017
Had some friends at the game last night and good to see North Port maybe taking a turn for the better. I doubt they will be able to compete in that district but that is a good road win -at- Southeast. Speaking of that school what is really going on there? a real fall from grace for them i'd say!

Same for Lakewood Ranch… All these districts over populating with too many schools in a two mile radius and all they had to do was add new buildings…

Braden River is 4 miles from Lakewood Ranch and 5 miles from Southeast.

Honestly is not Hardee's strong suit.

It's funny reading these small and/or medium sized areas complaining about having too many schools too close to each other when the South Florida schools, who have been smashing those teams for years, have it much worse.

Had some friends at the game last night and good to see North Port maybe taking a turn for the better. I doubt they will be able to compete in that district but that is a good road win -at- Southeast. Speaking of that school what is really going on there? a real fall from grace for them i'd say!

Southeast lost ONE game last season and were trending upward. What you're seeing this spring (and moving forward) is a completely different staff. Only the DL coach stayed.

Once Braden River was created Southeast has never been the same.

Yeah but Southeast has access to enough talent to win that district and even advance far into the playoffs. Their only challenge is Hardee.

You just have to get the right HC in there and not let that piece-of-work principal chase him away this time.

They were in the midst of starting a run and were attracting legit athletes from all over Manatee County. Their JV team was loaded last year and they all came to (or stayed at) Southeast for a specific reason. Now that reason is gone so we'll see how it pans out. They already lost their best offensive weapon as well as (arguably) the best defensive player in Manatee County to Braden River.

But that school can definitely be good again if they get the right guy and administration stays out of the way.

Southeast lost ONE game last season and were trending upward. What you're seeing this spring (and moving forward) is a completely different staff. Only the DL coach stayed.

And the reason for a change in staff????

Always following me around from forum to forum.

Shut your beta a$$ up, Andrew.

You're a stat taker with a comb-over and girl shoulders.

I posted in this thread therefore I got a notification.

I was shocked to see that it was just you making more excuses for your failures.

Did any of the reason for SE cleaning house have to do with the ineligible player or players, can't remember the exact # or if it was even multiple players and the fight they started after they got beat by Hardee? Just curious!

Canes0177 doing like Canes 0177 do.

Damn I' wish I could say I'm shocked to hear the sick puppy is even into stalking.

I'm gonna try a Rodney King plea; Can we al just try and not post something he's likely to repsond to, for the kids and old people?

Please just make him go away...

Did any of the reason for SE cleaning house have to do with the ineligible player or players, can't remember the exact # or if it was even multiple players and the fight they started after they got beat by Hardee? Just curious!

Ineligible players and a huge brawl but goofball here blames his failures on the administration.

Guy has never taken any blame for the futility of his "career" in high school football.

Canes0177 doing like Canes 0177 do.

Damn I' wish I could say I'm shocked to hear the sick puppy is even into stalking.

I'm gonna try a Rodney King plea; Can we al just try and not post something he's likely to repsond to, for the kids and old people?

Please just make him go away...

Taking the word of an excuse-making failure?

That's right up your alley.

I posted in this thread therefore I got a notification.

I was shocked to see that it was just you making more excuses for your failures.

If going 8-1 at a program that was under .500 a couple years ago while also sending 13 kids off to play college...(half of whom would likely be on the streets if it wasn't for football)...is somehow a failure...sign me up for more!

Speaking of failures, let's talk about you.

You've been banned from (at least two) message boards MULTIPLE TIMES because you're a condescending prick that nobody likes. You're not good at anything other than memorizing stats, which is not a surprise because you have a massive head. You're built like a 47 year old dad, never played a down of ball, and your life revolves around degrading people who put REAL work in. All you do is sit around and talk trash about other programs and coaches, some of which are actually good programs/coaches.

And the only reason you're poking at me right now is because you know I can't post your full name and pictures anymore. Remember when I did that on the Canes board and you told on me? You got banned but I got booted for a few days. Ring a bell?

Even if I was an actual failure, nothing I do on the football field could possibly be as lame as being a stat taker.
I'd rather be a bad coach than a stat geek.

Last edited:

They didn't "clean house". Everybody left.

A lot of head bumping going on between the principal and the football program, that's all I'll say.

Ineligible players and a huge brawl but goofball here blames his failures on the administration.

Guy has never taken any blame for the futility of his "career" in high school football.

What futility, dude? LOL

We've turned around every program we've been at.
Go sit your goofy a$$ down somewhere.

You've talked trashed about BOTH of my HC's over the years and BOTH of them won 8 games last season and earned Coach Of The Year honors. LOL

You know stats but you don't know d!ck about coaching, that's for sure. Too busy slurping up STA coaches to give anybody else props.

Reactions: Football941
If going 8-1 at a program that was under .500 a couple years ago while also sending 13 kids off to play college...(half of whom would likely be on the streets if it wasn't for football)...is somehow a failure...sign me up for more!.

Wasn't it 7-1? See, you can't even be honest about something that can easily be looked up.

Also, stop the self-aggrandizing. That schedule you played was straight trash. Played only one really meaningful opponent and lost. Fattened up on a bunch of Harmony's.

Once again, you failed yet you can't admit it and instead talk about how great you were.

Typical.

Speaking of failures, let's talk about you.

You've been banned from (at least two) message boards MULTIPLE TIMES because you're a condescending prick that nobody likes. You're not good at anything other than memorizing stats, which is not a surprise because you have a massive head. You're built like a 47 year old dad, never played a down of ball, and your life revolves around degrading people who put REAL work in. All you do is sit around and talk trash about other programs and coaches, some of which are actually good programs/coaches.

When confronted with facts, Macho always changes the subject.

Rinse, repeat.

I don't think being banned on a message board is any kind of failure. So good luck with that.

Even if I was an actual failure, nothing I do on the football field could possibly be as lame as being a stat taker.
I'd rather be a bad coach than a stat geek.

You are, by all accounts, a bad coach. I, however, am not who you think I am and I've actually challenged you to go to STA and bring up this subject.

You won't do that because they'd laugh at you for such a silly thing.

We've turned around every program we've been at.

Are you serious?

What a loon.

You quit on Western twice without a playoff win. You quit at Coral Springs after one season without a playoff win.

And now you quit at Southeast without a playoff win.

Last edited:
You've talked trashed about BOTH of my HC's over the years and BOTH of them won 8 games last season and earned Coach Of The Year honors. LOL

You hitched your career to the wrong guys. Not my fault even though I'm sure you'll try to blame me (or someone else) since that's what you do.

No, simply pointing out you're vitriolic style and psychotic God complex.

Are you sure that's the right word you wanted to use?

I find it funny that you read what I posted and what Corch Macho posted and you concluded that my style was vitriolic.

No I don't have to read anything anyone posts - your responses are what endear you to everyone.

I'm kind of worried that you've burned through all the other boards out there, and you're back hanging around because this is your last place to post. I'm kind of worried that we're going to have to put up with your smug, vile and childish insults until the moderators have had it because you will run peopleare running people off.

What caused this abnormality in your personality? Did you not make the team, or did a football player steal your high school girlfriend? Are you compensating for other deficiencies, or are you one of those ignominious types who thrive on negative attention?

Canes makes one valid point that schedule was about as bad as it can get. THey didnt play Manatee/Riverview/Venice or Palmetto. Sad bc they may have beat Manatee the Palmetto game worked in their favor bc they would not have won that one but going 1-1 vs those two wouldnt be bad. FInally your HOF coach built the program on playing all 4 of those teams and anybody and everybody not cupcakes, I know down here in Sota when SE came to town you knew it was a battle regardless of classification. Whatever the case I'd like to see the old rivalries locally return like SE/View but i guess that is not the direction they want to go

I'm kind of worried that you've burned through all the other boards out there, and you're back hanging around because this is your last place to post. I'm kind of worried that we're going to have to put up with your smug, vile and childish insults until the moderators have had it because you will run peopleare running people off.

You're worried that I might run people off? Have you looked around lately? This board is dead because people like you and NeutralObserver like the smell of your own farts and nobody wants to engage with you two cadavers.

What a joke.

No I don't have to read anything anyone posts - your responses are what endear you to everyone.

What caused this abnormality in your personality? Did you not make the team, or did a football player steal your high school girlfriend? Are you compensating for other deficiencies, or are you one of those ignominious types who thrive on negative attention?
Silver King, I wouldn't be too concerned about Canes being barred from this message board from the current Moderator. If he hasn't been by now, it probably won't happen. Of course, I dared to disagree with one of the current moderator's cherished opinions, and I was threatened with being barred from posting on this message board. That seems to be the only way to get thrown off of Football Central.

Canes makes one valid point that schedule was about as bad as it can get. THey didnt play Manatee/Riverview/Venice or Palmetto. Sad bc they may have beat Manatee the Palmetto game worked in their favor bc they would not have won that one but going 1-1 vs those two wouldnt be bad. FInally your HOF coach built the program on playing all 4 of those teams and anybody and everybody not cupcakes, I know down here in Sota when SE came to town you knew it was a battle regardless of classification. Whatever the case I'd like to see the old rivalries locally return like SE/View but i guess that is not the direction they want to go
Your opinion means nada. You're always hating on SE for some reason. I told you this before, I think someone at SE hit your old lady.
That's the main reason you started this thread to begin with. (an opportunity to bash SE)
LOL @ pretending it was to give North Port props for a spring game win.

The schedule is what it should've been for a program trying to rebuild.

Last edited:
Not true and you've been challenged to follow up on this but we know that you won't.

I find it amusing that when confronted with such facts this is all that you can do.

You're pitiful.

Andrew...
I've already exposed you on other boards. You ran and told on me and got me booted for it.

You've been banned several times from MULTIPLE BOARDS.
You've been poking at me for YEARS. lol

"I'm not who you think I am." ;)

andrew.png
andrew.png

Your opinion means nada. You're always hating on SE for some reason. I told you this before, I think someone at SE hit your old lady.
That's the main reason you started this thread to begin with. (an opportunity to bash SE)
LOL @ pretending it was to give North Port props for a spring game win.

The schedule is what it should've been for a program trying to rebuild.

Excuse me but you can't brag about being 8-1 (actually 7-1 but you lied) and then conveniently forget to acknowledge that the schedule was garbage.

What's more is that you just got done telling him that his opinion means nothing but then you admit, in your last sentence, that their schedule was commensurate with their ability.

So the schedule sucked.

Why won't you just say that then?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT