ADVERTISEMENT

North Marion

307mac

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2009
North Marion's football program will play its highest profile opponent ever in 2015.

The Colts will travel to face national power Hoover (Ala.) on October 30.

Hoover, a program that has been a regular in the USA Today Super 25 and featured in a documentary on MTV, will provide a stiff test for North Marion, a playoff team since 2000.

North Marion joins Bradenton Manatee as Florida programs that are opponents of Hoover this upcoming season.

In 2014, Hoover lost to Miami Central in a game broadcast on ESPNU.

I was thinking the same thing. They do not have as many classifications in Alabama. A 7A Hoover will pound a 5A North Marion Hope they find something good from the trip.

Originally posted by Choctaw_fan:
I was thinking the same thing. They do not have as many classifications in Alabama. A 7A Hoover will pound a 5A North Marion Hope they find something good from the trip.
I wasn't even concerning my comments with school classification. Hoover's skill set is light years ahead
of North Marion.

At least give credit to North Marion for playing Hoover and in Hoover's hometown. And, one can never tell what the outcome will be on the field. Nobody yet knows what kind of team Hoover will have and what kind of team North Marion will have months before the season begins. It's all speculation at this point.

Originally posted by ProSetEye:
...Nobody yet knows what kind of team Hoover will have and what kind of team North Marion will have months before the season begins. It's all speculation at this point.
ProSetEye is right. (Hurry folks, get your Lottery tickets now whilst the planets are properly aligned!)

We can't speculum now, we have to see how the other staffs in the county follow through on their academic recruitment for the coming year.

Marion County is a limited talent pool, but plenty big enough to compete with the Birmingham Metropolitan area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT