ADVERTISEMENT

Niceville vs. Lincoln

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
Final score was Niceville 30 Lincoln 20. I heard Niceville was up at the half. Did Lincoln come back but fall short? Was anyone at the game?

I was there. Niceville was up 17-3 at half, which included a 51 yard field goal to end the half for Niceville. Niceville had three TDs called back in the second half for penalties but they also had two goal line stands. Lincoln scored a TD at the end of the game to pull within 10. Hicks was pleased with the first half play but frustrated with the mental lapses in the second half. Probably going to be some wind sprints to improve their focus this week.

I was listening to the Choctaw game and heard a score at the half and knew they were up. Glad they held on to win.

Were those true penalties? Holding? I hate when that happens. Hopefully, they will quickly learn from their mistakes.

I watched prep highlights on channel 3 and they showed one of the plays that was a TD called back for holding and I still didn't see it. But the refs were fine. Niceville looked good. The QB looked very good, defense looked good. Just play all 4 quarters but the game was never in doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT