ADVERTISEMENT

Niceville 20 St. Augustine 3

It's going to be PACKED. If I didn't have to work next Friday, I would go.

It should be more than 15000 Friday night. They had almost 12000 for the regular season game

That's gotta be a great atmosphere. I've been to Niceville before. Do you guys still have that somewhat bowl-shaped stadium. I always thought that was one of the coolest stadiums, just something about the feel of it.

Walk in at the top of the bleachers, with the field down below. The north end zone is enclosed with bleachers for the band. They have bleachers for Choctaw's band in the south end zone. Because it's enclosed it can get very loud. I love it.

One of my sons buddies is stationed up there, adopted Niceville, I've said this before he loves it and said its the closest experience he gets to the Fish Bowl - then again, the Tarps when they travel will often put more fans on the visitor side than the home team. I wish we could hook up with Niceville sometime, we've been close in the past. Good luck.

I'll do that! He was attached to (I think) 7th Special Forces Group in 2014 in Afghanistan, think he may be deployed again this spring.

image.png

Are they going to place bleachers at the near end zone in the picture? There's only about 6,000 seats. Can't put people on the track and can't block the concessions stands behind the bleachers. Where will the excess crowd go? I was at the Lakeland playoff game in 2005. That crowd was way too large and dangerous!

Bleachers are already there, left there after the Crestview game. There was a big discussion this morning on the local sport talk show about how many tickets will be sold for Friday night. We had more than 11000 at the game during the regular season according to the ticket sellers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT