ADVERTISEMENT

Neutral Observer's Wendy's Drive Through in the News

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
"Do you take reptiles? Customer throws alligator through drive-thru
Posted: Feb 09, 2016 5:59 AM EST

(CNN) -- It's all fun and games until someone tosses an alligator through the drive-thru window.

Let's just say the folks at Wendy's, the window operator, NuTruell, and the FWC were not amused.

A South Florida man who goes by the initials of SK was taken into custody after he was accused of placing an order at the fast-food restaurant in Royal Palm Beach, taking his triple sized Tropical Mango Smoothie and then pitching a four foot gator into the server's arms.

"He's a prankster," a man dressed in a green sports coat, plaid Bermuda shorts and Birkenstocks, who would only give his name as Wavebb, told CNN affiliate WFTV. "He does stuff like this because he thinks it's funny. He took a lot of shots to the head when he played football as a youngster, so he thinks some stuff is funny, maybe sometimes he crosses the line."

It's not so funny now.

SK is charged with unlawful possession and transportation of an alligator and aggravated assault.

Asked for comment, a mother of one of the Lehigh basketball players had this to say, 'Ain't nobody got time for that. That's just a stupid prank, funny too, and now they're turning into this. Stupid. I'm giving the guy a number of a good lawyer'"

SK claims it was all a misunderstanding; 'Nu'Trelle always be trying to act like he have all the power because he works the microphone and can hold back stuff out your order so you have to drive back through to get it straight. That's boosheet, I was just givin' him a little taste back. Nomsayin?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31173986...ows-alligator-through-drive-thru#.VrpgU45iHNM

I'll be sending SK some cigs to trade for vaginal visits... and don't go trading any fo the crack they will offer. The crack they talking about ain't the kind you smoke.

Incident SK speak of did happen, but on the other coast. Neither SK, Wave or Neutral involve.

In all seriousness, rarely do no one try to throw a alligator thru the window. In case somebody do, Nu'Trelle always keep a 9 right beside the cash register ... aint use it since Tuesday.

I think the statue of limitations are past, but I caught one out off Burmont Road and had it up in the front seat of a phone company bucket truck I was driving while working one summer from college. Had his mouth taped shut and my buddy was holding him down - hit a bump and wham; it whacked the heck out of me with its tail. Even a four-footer can get some ass into it. Anyway, I caught him in a ditch off a busy road, considered him for dinner, then felt bad and ended up freeing it in a water hole a the Punta Gorda Country Club on 17 where my brother in law was the pro. He wasn't thrilled when I told him because they just removed an 11-footer from it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT