ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp Gone

I think it was a great hire (after some research). I just didn't see it coming. I hope the Gators rebound soon.

Muschamp is going to South Carolina and will be bringing some of his defensive coaches from Florida.

Muschamp's estimated salary will be $1.6 - $1.9 million.Muschamp chose SC over Auburn.

So far, the source indicate Grady Brown (secondary coach) and Kirk Botkin (linebacker coach) will be leaving. More information to be released as received.

USC President Harris Pastides gave the green-light to pursue Muschamp and get the deal done!

Done Deal - Muschamp coming to South Carolina

Originally posted by BStreak:
I think it was a great hire (after some research). I just didn't see it coming. I hope the Gators rebound soon.
Hate to change the subject but BStreak whatever happened to Wintz Terrell up at GSU? I don't see him on the roster.

He had a few to many injuries to warrant continuing his football career. I am pretty sure he was out before the season began during his Freshman year.

Originally posted by BStreak:
He had a few to many injuries to warrant continuing his football career. I am pretty sure he was out before the season began during his Freshman year.

Oh man he was one I was hoping would make it. Is he getting his degree elsewhere or did he stop completely? That degree is more important than football.

Not 100% sure, but I think he kept his scholarship and is still attending.

Back to the subject above. Muschamp is going to Auburn. That move will definitely enhance their defense and he'll be recruiting the same kids he did at Florida. Watch out SEC!

I kind of hoped he would go to South Carolina. He and Spurrier would make an amazing team and, he would learn from one of the best on how to be a head coach. He may have been able to follow Spurrier as the HC at that school.

Originally posted by Choctaw_fan:
Back to the subject above. Muschamp is going to Auburn. That move will definitely enhance their defense and he'll be recruiting the same kids he did at Florida. Watch out SEC!

I kind of hoped he would go to South Carolina. He and Spurrier would make an amazing team and, he would learn from one of the best on how to be a head coach. He may have been able to follow Spurrier as the HC at that school.
Auburn is already tough enough, I was hoping he was going to South Carolina also... and I agree Spurrier and Muschamp would have made a great combo and a great team.

I bet old Bayard Rooster is tickled to death.

UF is now AU's favorite team even when they ain't playing Bama. So far, they've gotten Cam Newton and Will Musclecramp from the Gators.

I bet the AD at AU hopes they don't fire Jeremy Foley. (Honk if you've heard Gator Fan say they need to!)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT