ADVERTISEMENT

mid season point. who are the top 15 teams in Fl?

Well in that case they won a title playing daddy ball. Too bad his son was injured the 2nd go round as that would have been another.

Zack did win one, didn't he? I got my years wrong.

Yep, it was a shame with the injury. Such a tremendous kid. He seems to be enjoying himself with the Huskers.

Yeah he won 1 as a Jr in one of the state games you'll ever see.

The next year is when he took the big hit in the opening game and couldn't play anymore.... That hurt my heart. I didn't know them well but I have had several sideline conversations with son and Beast prior to that and I have the utmost respect for Beast and his family. Son was really bright and articulate I know he was like having an OC on the field for pops.

Peezy, I've worked for the large headed one himself and I've watched those kids grow up. It's a good thing they got their mama's looks and smarts.

Peezy, I've worked for the large headed one himself and I've watched those kids grow up. It's a good thing they got their mama's looks and smarts.

To me he seemed like the type guy your players would want to run through a brick wall for... I immediately said "dang I wish he was my HS coach"

I'd kick you out before him but I think yous be a paying member.

I am just trying to figure out why he has talked about leaving twice... Nobody bothering ole Preppy not even that bully Wavebb :)

I'd kick you out before him but I think yous be a paying member.

I am just trying to figure out why he has talked about leaving twice... Nobody bothering ole Preppy not even that bully Wavebb :)

I ain't came here for confrontations - thats' all. I came in peace.

Who did you get in a confrontation with? I must have missed it or it must have been the equivalent of a mosquito bite.

If you want to see a confrontation get Dan and Drummer going... Or get the Manatee "Eat your own" Hurricanes going at each other.

Reactions: Silver King
Who did you get in a confrontation with? I must have missed it or it must have been the equivalent of a mosquito bite.

If you want to see a confrontation get Dan and Drummer going... Or get the Manatee "Eat your own" Hurricanes going at each other.

Yes'n you did missed - it's pee-easily. I jus ain't had no time 2 play dose type of games and all. What I said was I came here's in peace but they want send me out in pieces. It on't go down like that where I is and where I from.

To me he seemed like the type guy your players would want to run through a brick wall for... I immediately said "dang I wish he was my HS coach"

Indeed. Some guys, you listen to them talk to the team and it makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up and you just want to strap it up and go play.

Reactions: peezy28
Indeed. Some guys, you listen to them talk to the team and it makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up and you just want to strap it up and go play.

Yeah that was my experience but Rick told me I was out of shape and out of eligibility so go #sitchoassdownsomewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT