ADVERTISEMENT

Me n Neut's Buckeyes are going to roll USC 2-nite

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
How about Stanford dropping that 18-point lead to TCU and the story mainy being about Love breaking his shool's rushing record...

UCLA up 10 at half got shutout by Kansas State the 2nd half and lost by 18.

You know what this means? UCLA will be an ESPN Top 5 Pre season ranked team in 2018. If USC keeps it within 24 they will be Top 10.

You heard it here first.

Said Silver King: "Me n Neut's Buckeyes are going to roll USC 2-nite"

Man, why you kissin up to Nu'Trelle like that? Is you lookin for some more of them free 46 ounce Frosties?

Now you a Ohio Sate fan? Yeah. Sure thing. Not even Dan in Daytona woulda lowered hisself like that. Peezy28 would never approve. HardeeWildcatFan wouldn't even listen to it on the radio. Mr HiSchool woulda ban you. Choctaw_fan woulda stop whatever she was doin an slapped you upside the head.

SK done hit an all-time low.

SK was a U.M. /The OHIO STATE fan last night anyway, cause the Buckeyes was doing their part to expose the most overated conference in America.

SK also occasionally like to show his brilliance (A la LAZL) as a handicaper.

An SK PAC 12 OVER RATED game note: Remember when Darnold was ahead of Baker Mayfield in the Hesiman Race a few months ago? He come up a little short last night but did pad his "Most TOs" in a season stat.

And SK be by soon for the Frosty, mix en up like a Neapolitan.

SK also occasionally like to show his brilliance (A la LAZL) as a handicaper.

Now you suppose to be a handicapper, huh?

Nu'Trelle know a handicapper when he see one. Now Wavebb be a handicapper. You ain't no handicapper, son.

BTW, the shoe salesman who sold you them green plaid platforms back in the 70's emailed lass night. Wanted to know your address. Said he comin down here to confisticate the shoes.

I tole him he'd haff to take them off your feet cause you wearin the damn things everytime I see you.

Ain't nobody getting those shoes, saving them for Wavebb to wear next year when Ft Myers plays in the State Championship - they green after all.

Forget the fact they’re about to be 1-8 this bowl season, I have a possible explanation for SK’s distain of PAC 12 athetics. Rumor has it SK had a run in with a few Hells Angels during the Stones’ performance at Monterey several decades ago. Word is, SK was holding his own until Nu Trelle and Wave attempted to break it up. The three of them were subsequently arrested, thus missing the rest of the festival. SK is still bitter over the incident. Please confirm this story.

Word is, SK was holding his own until Nu Trelle and Wave attempted to break it up. The three of them were subsequently arrested, thus missing the rest of the festival. SK is still bitter over the incident. Please confirm this story.
Nope. Nu'Trelle weren't there. Might have been Dan in Daytona tryin to disguise hisself as Nu'Trelle. Did the dude be wearin 12" platforms to make up the height differential?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT