ADVERTISEMENT

Man football's finally back, kids out working out...

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
I might explode at the first game I'll be so ready for it. Tarps got a new HC, some returning athletes, but like my Canes, will need to find some O-linemen (per usual).

Anybody out there in SW/Suncoast stocked up and primed to make a big run this year outside of the usual suspects?

Whose having Covid-19 issues with summer workouts? Heard an area team had a group infected supposedly from a food vendor. This is going to be an issue all season for teams in all sports.

From a FB standpoint, if Covid-19 is coming for a visit, it might be better to get it early and be done with it by the season.

Whose having Covid-19 issues with summer workouts? Heard an area team had a group infected supposedly from a food vendor. This is going to be an issue all season for teams in all sports.

From a FB standpoint, if Covid-19 is coming for a visit, it might be better to get it early and be done with it by the season.

Unless kids are ending up in the hospital or in a ICU bed , infections based on the data I'm reviewing is being blown way out of proportion. At this point we aren't even testing to distinguish between actual active infection versus the presence of anti-bodies. I'm like you best to deal now with infections versus during the season......if we have one?.....(not convinced that the folks that will be making that decision actually understand how to interpret data versus being swayed by a national narrative as well as honestly evaluating data in its entirety?).

Go Canes Go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT