ADVERTISEMENT

Mainland 21 Miami Norland 12

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
Bucs played the most complete game of the year against a good Miami Norland team. The Mainland defense played a super first half. They got a little wore down in the second half but held on. Norland shot themselves in the foot with many silly possession fouls. Motion penalties, clock violations, off sides, etc. The hometown Bucs did appear to receive a few favorable calls in the contest. Anyway I could request the same crew next week for the Carol City game ? Regardless, Mainland was the better team. Since a young Devonte Freeman came to town in 2008 or '09 as an explosive Miami Central running back my Buccaneers were 0-6 against Dade County powerhouses. That monkey is now off our backs. Miami Carol City knocked us out last year, and also knocked the best QB in Mainland's history (Denzel Houston) out of the game early. Time for a little payback? Damn I hope so.....

Nu'Trelle got good news and bad news for Mainland supporters.

The good news is he defney predick the Buccs will wind up in Orlando an win it all. The badd news is that Nu'Trelle's predicktions ain't been working out too good lately. That's why he stopped bettin on chit.

He last predicted that Hillary would bury Trump in 2016 and Cleveland Indians would wipe up the field wiff the New York Giants in the '54 World Series.

Results? For what its worth, Hillary is now a full-time wino and the fabulous '54 Indians dropped 4 straight to the G'ints and looked like they didn't even know the Series was goin on.

Miami Norland - 21 penalties for 176 yrds......Ouch....my lips are sealed

I bet your lips are sealed oh I HEARD about the stew that was cooking over on LPGA last night .... And Dan ain't the one to deny it he'll just keep quiet and enjoy the win.... I respect that

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT