ADVERTISEMENT

List of recruiting database additions

Pipe Dreams

Jul 21, 2010
If you have players to add, list them here with their position, name, school and class. I'll send this over to the Rivals guys.

** = D1 offer(s)

Here are mine. Yes they are mostly DP. Just because they don't have offers now does not mean anything. I'd say at least 90% will.

John Campbell, OL, 2018, Dr. Phillips **
Sevyn Banks, DB, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Konrie Brown, RB, 2018, Ocoee **
Joe Gulla, DE, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Anthony Queeley, WR, 2018, Lake Nona **
Devodney Alford, RB, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Jequan Burton, WR, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Devin Hayes, DE, 2018, Orlando Jones **
DeMarcus Adams, WR, 2018, Mainland **
Kenneth Horsey, OL, 2018, Sanford Seminole **
Quadry Jones, QB, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Imani Partlow, DB, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Jaylen Joyner, DE, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Brandon Cross, DB, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Terrell Ware, DB, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Jay Swegheimer, DE, 2018, Orlando Boone
Trilion Coles, RB, 2018, Bishop Moore
Braxton Clark, DB, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Brice Ingram, DE, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Christian Williams, DL, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Devonte Booker, LB, 2018, Orlando Boone
Besean McCray, QB, 2018, Clermont East Ridge
Wyatt Rector, QB, 2018, Leesburg **
Juri Sabb, WR, 2018, Sanford Seminole
Paris Hennington, RB, 2018, Lake Brantley

Jaquarri Powell, ATH, 2019, Dr. Phillips
Japerri Powell, ATH, 2019, Dr. Phillips
Marcus Tillman, S, 2019, Dr. Phillips
Cameron Williams, LB, 2019, Dr. Phillips
Frank Maciejczyk, LB, 2019, Dr. Phillips
Bryan Bell, DB, 2019, Dr. Phillips

Stephen Dix, ATH, 2020, Dr. Phillips
Brandon Fields, RB, 2020, Dr. Phillips
Derek Haupt, OL, 2020, Dr. Phillips

Last edited by a moderator:
I will. I have login information for publishing stories but I don't feel comfortable adding them myself since I'm not "staff"

If you have players to add, list them here with their position, name, school and class. I'll send this over to the Rivals guys.

** = D1 offer(s)

Here are mine. Yes they are mostly DP. Just because they don't have offers now does not mean anything. I'd say at least 90% will.

John Campbell, OL, 2018, Dr. Phillips **
Sevyn Banks, DB, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Konrie Brown, RB, 2018, Ocoee **
Joe Gulla, DE, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Anthony Queeley, WR, 2018, Lake Nona **
Devodney Alford, RB, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Jequan Burton, WR, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Devin Hayes, DE, 2018, Orlando Jones **
DeMarcus Adams, WR, 2018, Mainland **
Kenneth Horsey, OL, 2018, Sanford Seminole **
Quadry Jones, QB, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Imani Partlow, DB, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Jaylen Joyner, DE, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Brandon Cross, DB, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Terrell Ware, DB, 2018, Orlando Jones **
Jay Swegheimer, DE, 2018, Orlando Boone
Trilion Coles, RB, 2018, Bishop Moore
Braxton Clark, DB, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Brice Ingram, DE, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Christian Williams, DL, 2018, Dr. Phillips
Devonte Booker, LB, 2018, Orlando Boone
Besean McCray, QB, 2018, Clermont East Ridge
Wyatt Rector, QB, 2018, Leesburg **
Juri Sabb, WR, 2018, Sanford Seminole
Paris Hennington, RB, 2018, Lake Brantley

Jaquarri Powell, ATH, 2019, Dr. Phillips
Japerri Powell, ATH, 2019, Dr. Phillips
Marcus Tillman, S, 2019, Dr. Phillips
Cameron Williams, LB, 2019, Dr. Phillips
Frank Maciejczyk, LB, 2019, Dr. Phillips
Bryan Bell, DB, 2019, Dr. Phillips

Stephen Dix, ATH, 2020, Dr. Phillips
Brandon Fields, RB, 2020, Dr. Phillips
Derek Haupt, OL, 2020, Dr. Phillips

I'm gonna get on this. Finding which schools offered each kid is going to be the challenge.

By the way, the two Powell twins, who were on this list, won the state title for DP.

Still not added to the Rivals database.

Look at some of the other guys on this list who were only recently added AFTER they got big offers.

Rivals has, sadly, become a secondary outlet.

Back in the day, we’d add guys before they got offers.

What will come next is an excuse from the publishers of this page. And in case you are wondering I don’t give a damn about my admin status on here any more. Ban me if you want, FHSFB is way better

THE YAHOO ACQUISITION IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT ADDING GOOD PROSPECTS FROM THE BEST HS FOOTBALL STATE IN THE COUNTRY

Marcus Tillman, who was also only added after big offers, was on my list. It’s crazy!!!!! Incompetence will sink rivals.

How do you change your twitter handle???

You all owe me $100 for covering the 1A - 4A championship games in 2015 by the way. For the principle.

By the way, the two Powell twins, who were on this list, won the state title for DP.

Still not added to the Rivals database.

Look at some of the other guys on this list who were only recently added AFTER they got big offers.

Rivals has, sadly, become a secondary outlet.

Back in the day, we’d add guys before they got offers.

What will come next is an excuse from the publishers of this page. And in case you are wondering I don’t give a damn about my admin status on here any more. Ban me if you want, FHSFB is way better

THE YAHOO ACQUISITION IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT ADDING GOOD PROSPECTS FROM THE BEST HS FOOTBALL STATE IN THE COUNTRY

Neither Powell has an offer

Marcus Tillman, who was also only added after big offers, was on my list. It’s crazy!!!!! Incompetence will sink rivals.

How do you change your twitter handle???

You all owe me $100 for covering the 1A - 4A championship games in 2015 by the way. For the principle.

Not sure who the publisher was back in 2015. I started in 2017. Also, Rob Cassidy and Woody Womack are in charge of adding profiles. That being said, you listed 50 kids and now your complaining about three. Give me their height, weight, offers, and Hudl links and I’ll make sure to add them to the data base.

and that right there is it my friends. I listed the three that came off the top of my head but there are others from the names I provided. Do a little research on the rest of the list.

I’m not providing you with heights and weights. Check 24/7, they are now the primary source for that info.

Add every one of them. If you don’t trust me then that is your loss. I’m done trying to help you guys. You have fallen off

and that right there is it my friends. I listed the three that came off the top of my head but there are others from the names I provided. Do a little research on the rest of the list.

I’m not providing you with heights and weights. Check 24/7, they are now the primary source for that info.

Add every one of them. If you don’t trust me then that is your loss. I’m done trying to help you guys. You have fallen off

When they get offers they’ll get added to the database. Both of them are under 6-foot/170 and neither run a 4.4.

Japerri Powell (who you would not add to the database) named 8A MVP on FloridaHSFootball.com.

Get it together Dave.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT