ADVERTISEMENT

List of applicants for the vacant Southeast High School job. (Link)

Larry They don't have to be certified but they must get certified to teach so I think they put you on a probation status.

BTW that is a long list, wow

Where is he from?

EDIT: NVM I see he was at Island Coast and went to SE and played as a QB.

Took a terrible/talentless Western High (Davie) program from irrelevancy to a 7-3 team in one of the toughest districts in the state of Florida.
Two years later took over a Coral Springs program that went 3-7 the previous year and in his first season went 7-3 and earned their first playoff birth since 2009. Finished with the #2 ranked offense in all of South Florida. (Broward + Miami-Dade) Won Broward County Coach of the Year.

Expect drastic improvements at Southeast as soon as year one.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
941! Take down the link, please. Who wants their name broadcast over the intraweb as the one that didn't get the gig?

941! Take down the link, please. Who wants their name broadcast over the intraweb as the one that didn't get the gig?

That is all fine and nice except for the fact that the article is still out there in the interwebs and will be forever... You get no take backs in this day and age whether that be applying for a public job or saying stupid stuff on social media.

That is all fine and nice except for the fact that the article is still out there in the interwebs and will be forever... You get no take backs in this day and age whether that be applying for a public job or saying stupid stuff on social media.
Yeah, but we don't need to do it. Need more coaches on here.
Thanks 941!

Last edited:
I get what your saying man... I am just saying its naive to think removing that does anything other than remove it from this site... where if anyone wanted to know could just hit ole google. I am just being devils advocate here. It was a nice gesture if nothing else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT