To Ban or Not to Ban

• Ban

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Do Not Ban

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

peezy28

Feb 25, 2003
Does he stay or does he go now? You already know what I am referring to.

I am a freedom of speech guy, but disrespecting Laz like that is Bush League. Plus, he's dangerous not knowing how to post comments after a quote, nomsayin?

I voted to not ban. At least for now. I was almost as bad as he was albeit the language. And we all gave it to him pretty good. However, he does need to learn how to "reply."

Reactions: peezy28
peezy is weak...... concerned...

I am cool with you sticking around I figured I would just let the folk get their democracy on and all that.

Also concerned about? Also weak? Yeah you don't know me but I am sure you will never meet me (unless you want to come by us drinks at state) so I won't go any further on that so as to not be an internet tough guy... Anyone can call someone weak behind a keyboard is all I am saying.

Drummer, my clueless friend, Peezy his the authority and the know-how to make you disappear from this forum. Be foolish if you want too

I could make him disappear from the planet as well but he is none the wiser, you know us rattlers are always hiding out in the bushes.

I voted to not ban. At least for now. I was almost as bad as he was albeit the language. And we all gave it to him pretty good. However, he does need to learn how to "reply."
You sir, are class guy,yessssssssssss.. Gentleman too.. I apologize to you..

Your o.k peezy.. Have sickle pop watch his language and i'll comply too... Dan, come to life and get some spice..

I could make him disappear from the planet as well but he is none the wiser, you know us rattlers are always hiding out in the bushes.
After all these years, on Friday, November 6, 2015 at 2:25 EST, peezy28 finally come clean and admit his evil ways. Find a pencil and markit down.

Neutral... You missed that boat I admitted my evil ways a long time ago.

Why do you think Wave always calls me when he needs to make someone disappear.

after being on dallas' board --- there is no way he gets banned. Sure the DBP (jeez I hate typing that) talk is erroneous but overall he could be (and has been in many cases) an asset to the board. I get the joke though.... just stop the jersey talk!!!

after being on dallas' board --- there is no way he gets banned. Sure the DBP (jeez I hate typing that) talk is erroneous but overall he could be (and has been in many cases) an asset to the board. I get the joke though.... just stop the jersey talk!!!
''Stop the Jersey talk"....will work hard on that, but sometimes for reference point,other teams are good for SOS and comparisons. That said, I know what your talking about.. I don't care for DJ at all..

Not sure Drummer remembers me from the rivals board and even on this board around 2009 or so. We seem to know how to talk to each other back then and even now. Prolly why I always gave him a skrait up answer when he was asking stuff.
Some of uts may not understand his seriousness but he rarely attacks unless provoked.
A word of warning.... never, ever, bring up Jersey football.
peace, out.

Not sure Drummer remembers me from the rivals board and even on this board around 2009 or so. We seem to know how to talk to each other back then and even now. Prolly why I always gave him a skrait up answer when he was asking stuff.
Some of uts may not understand his seriousness but he rarely attacks unless provoked.
A word of warning.... never, ever, bring up Jersey football.
peace, out.
Cat, yesssssssssss I do remember you and your a great guy... Good to hear you.......Yes, I also recall our good back and fourths as I learned from you.. Your above sentiment is correct too... BINGO.

''Stop the Jersey talk"....will work hard on that, but sometimes for reference point,other teams are good for SOS and comparisons. That said, I know what your talking about.. I don't care for DJ at all..

BOSCO!

George Costanza

Boys - I tried my best to educate Drummer61 on the quote/reply thing. He keep forgettin'....

Reactions: peezy28
BOSCO! George Costanza
Boys - I tried my best to educate Drummer61 on the quote/reply thing. He keep forgettin'....
Cut Slick a little slack ... he might be tryin to post while he in the baffroom readin HS football articles in USA Today an ... uh ... umm ... "multi-taskin" :oops:

Slick told me he was leavin' but you know he lie like cheap carpet, all crooked and nappy.

Slick told me he was leavin' but you know he lie like cheap carpet, all crooked and nappy.
The modern day record for a troll bidding everyone good-bye and promising to leave (e.g., "This will be my last post", "I'm done with all you people", "You're a waste of my time") stands at over 1.2 million. Promising to leave is "part and parcel" of being a troll ... even a low-grade, third-rate troll. Slick ain't even up to 50 yet ... and at no point will he be leavin voluntarily. The only way we'll ever be rid of him is if he pisses off a Moderator and gets hisself banned.

Note: In 1999, Nu'Trelle created what turned-out to be a fairly popular (non-football related) message board that averaged 2,000-3,000 page reads a day. As a person who played moderator for over a decade, you always prefer to give newer posters the benefit of the doubt. You generally give someone the heave-ho only as a last resort. Nu'Trelle woulda definitely pulled the plug on our boy Slick after he called LAZL a piece of garbage.

That remark wouldn't have flown. He woulda got his ticket punched with that one.

Note: In 1999, Nu'Trelle created what turned-out to be a fairly popular (non-football related) message board that averaged 2,000-3,000 page reads a day.

You can't count the Olga Trailer Park Bonita Springs Greyhound Track Handicapping website you and Wave had going until the NCAA shut you down when you ventured into football. I mean purging gamblers generally are too embarrassed to call you out on your mistakes.

You can't count the Olga Trailer Park Bonita Springs Greyhound Track Handicapping website you and Wave had going until the NCAA shut you down when you ventured into football. I mean purging gamblers generally are too embarrassed to call you out on your mistakes.
You can claim anything you want on your website. Ask ..... Uh, never mind.

Hey, hey, hey. No threats!

That wasn't a threat I was proposing to send him into the interstellar realm to see if he can find intelligent life in another galaxy... Notice I said disappear from the "planet"

He might be a basketball coach from Pasco County....

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Or we will ban you for bringing him back if he comes LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT