ADVERTISEMENT

Lemon Bay 22 - Hardee 6

TheCatCoachesMissesMe

May 12, 2020
The game was rained out last night and was played this morning at 9am.

Just two-three humble opinions, defense adjusted 2nd half from what I've was told. I did send a text to the DC telling him that a 60 front between the TEs/tackles would stop Lemon Bay dead cold. I left at half time because it was just too hot sitting there and no concession stand opened to get gator aide or water so I don't know if he received it or adjusted. I was told Hardee did shutdown LB second half.

Offense looks good except for QB, IMHO it appears he is having a hard time gripping the football on the passes, may want to get a glove, I know many QBs do this for this reason.
Now, if I were Hardee and I was in charge of the Offense, I would be running the VEER, plain and simple, you have big backs mainly that 44, he is a man beast, and 45 isn't that small neither, but 44 reminds me of Gilliard 2005.

Just by this game I believe Hardee may go 6-4, which is expected. I hope they prove me wrong.

As for Lemon Bay, I LOVED the MISDIRECTION game they run. It looks like the wishbone but without the option and they use misdirection like the Wing T does without all the pulling guards.

That is just my ANALYSIS.

Keep up the great work.

The game was rained out last night and was played this morning at 9am.

Just two-three humble opinions, defense adjusted 2nd half from what I've was told. I did send a text to the DC telling him that a 60 front between the TEs/tackles would stop Lemon Bay dead cold. I left at half time because it was just too hot sitting there and no concession stand opened to get gator aide or water so I don't know if he received it or adjusted. I was told Hardee did shutdown LB second half.

Offense looks good except for QB, IMHO it appears he is having a hard time gripping the football on the passes, may want to get a glove, I know many QBs do this for this reason.
Now, if I were Hardee and I was in charge of the Offense, I would be running the VEER, plain and simple, you have big backs mainly that 44, he is a man beast, and 45 isn't that small neither, but 44 reminds me of Gilliard 2005.

Just by this game I believe Hardee may go 6-4, which is expected. I hope they prove me wrong.

As for Lemon Bay, I LOVED the MISDIRECTION game they run. It looks like the wishbone but without the option and they use misdirection like the Wing T does without all the pulling guards.

That is just my ANALYSIS.

Keep up the great work
Good to hear LB is getting into that offense, takes time - they had a couple good looking kids when we faced them in the Classic, but they had some QB issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT